KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

I know what the box says......and i know what the title said.....but they look like the royal blue`s, as stated before.

Its dudes fault he didnt read so you are still right in the entire thing because you never stated they were any other color than eggplants...........but you should give dude his money back on the fact that they DO look like a different shoe and maybe he did think you thought they were eggplants.

Ive seen plenty shoes with the wrong name/color.

EDIT** It looks like paypal sided with you because they dont go by the quality of the item or weather or not it is what he thought it was.  If it wasnt on ebay, they would only go by the fact that he got the item, not really what the item was that he got.

From the first pic anyone with any semblance of shoe knowledge could tell they were eggplants, without even looking at the box.
The buyer is an idiot. Any deviance from the typical hue is obviously the camera's fault.
A lot of stupid people in here.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I know what the box says......and i know what the title said.....but they look like the royal blue`s, as stated before.

Its dudes fault he didnt read so you are still right in the entire thing because you never stated they were any other color than eggplants...........but you should give dude his money back on the fact that they DO look like a different shoe and maybe he did think you thought they were eggplants.

Ive seen plenty shoes with the wrong name/color.

EDIT** It looks like paypal sided with you because they dont go by the quality of the item or weather or not it is what he thought it was.  If it wasnt on ebay, they would only go by the fact that he got the item, not really what the item was that he got.
What??!!
that isn't the seller fault..the buyer is at fault...

$%#+$ ASSummed he had an easy come up....

THATS ON HIM..point blank period

he shouldn't get a dime back for his stupidity 

the seller clearly said these was eggplants..CLEARLY

even if the pics was off or not..

the seller said they were EGGPLANTS..WHICH THEY WERE

I swear some of ya'll %#%!*! are ******ED

smh.gif

Wow at people actually saying jah should give him his money back. Some morons in here indeed. You never sign the contract before reading the fine print. Selling on forums basically make the buyer and seller agree to terms (agreement threads) prior to completing a transaction, and this moron owner of a sneaker site that has a job that would require knowledge about shoes couldn't even tell what he was buying. He signed the contract, so jah dont owe him jack %!*+, especially after threatening to sue.

LOL @ him taking the post down from his site. %%# does he think, because he's the owner of a site that no one cares about then he'll get a refund?...

theyre obviously eggplants. although the pics do look blue, they are CLEARLY not royals
laugh.gif
anyways, you're straight in my book.... but id still give him the refund, he even offered to pay the shipping. youre at absolutely no loss here.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by jahsondc

So the BAMMA filed a dispute, ya'll aready know I denied it.

Then he escalates it to a claim..

and i got this email from Paypal:

Your buyer has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By endingcommunication with you and escalating to a claim, the buyer is askingPayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of ourinvestigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had with thebuyer in the Resolution Center We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise yousent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputingthe quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below. As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies onlyto the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes orquality of goods received through an off eBay transaction. Therefore, wewill not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time. We do, however, reserve the right to begin an investigation within 180 daysif we determine it is necessary.
Who didn't see that coming? What sucks is Paypal always sides with the buyer. Paypals motto should be "Screwing one Seller at a time".

Another instance where someone doesn't read properly 
laugh.gif

They look nothing alike(Nike SW box,Way darker color,purple swoosh,pricing...)...How those pics resemble Royals is beyond me...but I guessit can mislead those with little "shoe knowledge"...[cough]Half the people who replied in this thread[/cough]

your pics do make them look a little blue, but royals wouldn't shine like that. but that's really beside the point.

you said they were eggplants. the box clearly reads varsity purple. and royals have a white swoosh on the uppers....the lack of a white swoosh in your pics is a dead giveaway that they aren't royals.

that's the buyers fault. i wouldn't refund his money. and him posting it on his website just make him look bad. dude admitted he didn't read. that's his L .

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

They look Royal Blue my man... pics are misleading IMO

do you know what royal blue is? i think only thing misleading is your eye sight.

from a quick glance they do look royal but dude should of read your description since you said it was eggplants

I'm lightweight heated after reading this thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You should make a thread on the other site as well to show how much of a idiot this guy is (if you haven't already)

Hope everything works out. Keep us updated

They do look blue, but I'm not up to par on foamposites.

But you clearly stated eggplants and didn't say anything about royals.

Prob. thought you didn't know what you were doing and thought he was getting a steal.

laugh.gif
at him talking about lawyers.
roll.gif

Just get a real camera, take pictures in proper lighting, and then you might not have these problems in the future. Who the hell uses their camera phone as their primary camera?

for literally the first second, they look royal but u can tell quickly they aint after that. this dude should be ashamed to have a website up and not know the diff. how much did he pay for them anyways??

Both of yall are idiots. He obviously thought he was gonna get royals, he's an idiot for thinking that. You're an idiot for not compromising and not refunding the guy just because you needed to pay bills....

Back
Top Bottom