KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

Don't refund #%%. I've you clearly stated that they were eggplants. This is why before I post any pictures I clearly describe what the buyer or bidder will be purchasing. The buyer is an idiot and a bigger idiot for trying to tarnish your rep. By the way @*% happen to the sole. I wore my eggs plenty of time but, did you hoop in them? Left them out in the sun?

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

2. who the %$%! goes on kicksonfire? son is using "im the owner of kicksonfire.com" like KOF is some sort of flightclub or some !!*+.

laugh.gif
for real dude is acting like being the owner of "kicks on fire" carries some kind of weight.  i bet he was ready to make a post on that site about getting royal foams for $150 like anyone even reads that !%@@...

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

That guy was actually in my high school grad class. He's made a lot of money off that site, it used to sell fakes until he got sued by Nike.

Most likely he tried to get a steal, but money is definitely not an issue for this dude, and in this case I really can't side with him.

Reading is fundamental. a eBay, buyer matter of fact tried to pull a fast one a few hours ago with my shipping charges.

laugh.gif
grimes

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Don't refund #%%. I've you clearly stated that they were eggplants. This is why before I post any pictures I clearly describe what the buyer or bidder will be purchasing. The buyer is an idiot and a bigger idiot for trying to tarnish your rep. By the way @*% happen to the sole. I wore my eggs plenty of time but, did you hoop in them? Left them out in the sun?

I took them too Miami during the summer, and on my way back I just stuffed them in my suitcase. (Miami's humididty is something else to say the least) that all happened w/in a 12 hour period. when I put them in the suitcase they weren't that bad, but when I took them out @ home, what u see in the pics is what I got.

So the BAMMA filed a dispute, ya'll aready know I denied it.

Then he escalates it to a claim..

and i got this email from Paypal:

Your buyer has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By endingcommunication with you and escalating to a claim, the buyer is askingPayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of ourinvestigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had with thebuyer in the Resolution Center We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise yousent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputingthe quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below. As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies onlyto the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes orquality of goods received through an off eBay transaction. Therefore, wewill not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time. We do, however, reserve the right to begin an investigation within 180 daysif we determine it is necessary.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Your buyer has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By endingcommunication with you and escalating to a claim, the buyer is askingPayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of ourinvestigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had with thebuyer in the Resolution Center We have received a complaint from a buyer who stated that merchandise yousent them did not match your original description. The buyer is disputingthe quality of goods associated with the transaction detailed below. As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies onlyto the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes orquality of goods received through an off eBay transaction. Therefore, wewill not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time. We do, however, reserve the right to begin an investigation within 180 daysif we determine it is necessary.
Who didn't see that coming? What sucks is Paypal always sides with the buyer. Paypals motto should be "Screwing one Seller at a time".

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who didn't see that coming? What sucks is Paypal always sides with the buyer. Paypals motto should be "Screwing one Seller at a time".

Are we reading the same post? It looks like PayPal sided with the seller because the transaction did not go through eBay.

Contact paypal asap and provide them all the listings and emails that you had with him.

Not really, I've only had 4 encounters with disputes on paypal and all were "I never received my item."  All I did was fax the receipt with the tracking number to paypal and case was closed.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Are we reading the same post? It looks like PayPal sided with the seller because the transaction did not go through eBay.
They do side with the seller in this instance.  Same thing happened to me, dude tried using 10 different excuses because I know he just wanted a refund and couldn't afford it anymore.

BUT your pics are defiantly misleading, at a quick glance they do resemble royal more than eggplant.  He's at fault for not reading the description.  There's nothing he can do to harm you.  

Its easy to figure this all out, don't each colorway have their own product number?

The only foams I own are the dr.dooms and if I was buying them I would have asked for more pics!! As stated he did post eggplant foams knowwhere does it say royal foams! I think it's up to the seller do decide what he wants to do! There's sellers that post crummy pics and I just ask for more pics!

wow dude, those look like royals. You really need to give him back the loot.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

put it this way if u posted those pics without a description 90% of the people would say royals

Originally Posted by BTK

wow dude, those look like royals. You really need to give him back the loot.

indifferent.gif
  ummm no,  theres a such thing as being color blind which i must say you are and kicksonfire is as well,  and theres a thing called a description which the kicksonfire.com owner didn't read.

the kicksonfire owner thought op didn't know what shoes he had,  he didn't take the time to ask for more pics or to clarify what shoes they were.

anyone who buys a pair of shoes with pics like that and doesn't read the full description or ask for more detailed pics deserves to take the L for not being able to read or have the common sense to ask questions before buying.

Back
Top Bottom