KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Good show. What would you say about someone like me; who likes kicks but was never ever into sports at all?

Son, did you you beat fitted hat with a police baton?! :lol:
laugh.gif
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

That was uncalled for what ya did to the Yankee fitted :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

But overall the show is :pimp:
pimp.gif
I Forgive Your Weak *** Hustling Just Aint You​

I liked the new episode, keep em coming they're very entertaining. Harmcity's accent kills me :lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
You act as if there is some sort of "science" to shoe collecting

Not even like that. I guess I just meant that this has been done many times over and it always the same thing. Personally I just don't know why anyone would want to hear these cats opinions on kicks but that's just my opinion.

If people enjoy what your doing then keep it up just giving my $.02

Yes let's go blow Visvim up. And there not new they been in the game for awhile.
WANTED SIZE 10.5 or 11
3m Snake
Lemon Twist AF1

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes...

"If you ain't on it, you off it..." :rofl:
roll.gif

My man Dev... :rofl:
roll.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Very entertaining to watch, Hope to see more episodes but Oakland A's > Baltimore Orioles. haha

another good episode guys keep it up.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Good work again...only way yall could top the nationals fitted was to give the yankee's fitted the business. Yall didn't have to bring up the 96 playoffs though. You know thats still a sore subject around here.
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

kids in shoe shops get on my last nerve, they think they're so hot cause they got the newest release of jordans, and them emo kids who wear jordans only to scrap them, makes my blood boil
MONTREAL BABY

ayo, i'm glad yall jus had one episode instead of a million lil snippets. keep up the good work. i'm definitely feeling the show.

good stuff guys. very entertaining and cool to watch
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

ahahah lmao .. thats so true bout the boutigues for example asian guy from ftc thinks hes the king of ZAMOONDA.. but yea cant wait for the next episode.
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

Just saw the epidodes ya'll some funny dudes. But you do speak the truth. Keep it up.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

You guys kill me. Id like to hear about the aquas next show.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder
"You know what? The only thing I'm worried about...is getting a boner. Good work today, everybody."~Michael

Back
Top Bottom