KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Falcon4567 - DIGGNATION IT IS!!!! DIGGNATION IT IS!!! :D
happy.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

the accent is crazy, yall really do talk like that, i thought the actors on the wire just talked funny, but foreal, where episode 3 at?!?! keep em coming mah dudes. :D
happy.gif

sneakermane & harm...

Y'all gotta send me some good pics for that logo. I got somehitng NICE cooked up in my head.
AS A KID, I WAS TOLD THAT IF I CLAIM IT AS MINE...IT SHALL BE
Well, it is mine. As I do everything...it's all me this time too. You will see.

Just something I threw together

Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Thanks, though I stole the skyline from here
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

more shoes more shoes less bs. very entertained nonetheless.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

That wasn't better then the first two but it was still good and I liked how it was all one episode oppose to the 7 split up.

I think that y'all need to get deeper into the shoes but still take timeout to talk about things fakes,GR releases, generation gaps and other topics. Personally I wanna see something on the when AI changed the game for a little while with his first couple of shoes or maybe Penny, Barkley,etc.... Also I was surprised that there wasn't no love for the Asics Gel Lyte III. Keep doing your thing as long as you can keep coming up with new topics and ideas it should stay good.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ the kid telling y'all that the Orioles suck, lil man speaks the truth.

Lol that one was funny...harmcity is a lunchbox....nice topics keep it up
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Two random cats who own a video camera who dont seem to know more about kicks then your average collector.

I don't see whats so great but if ya'll enjoy what your doing more power to you.

You act as if there is some sort of "science" to shoe collecting. There isn't, its the same @#%$ over and over again, you know when a shoe comes out, if you like it, you buy it. Certain shoes have history behind them, and certain shoes are just put out to be put out.

I don't know what you expect for them to tell you, about the contrast stitching and the mesh overlays? Or would you rather them discuss boring @#%$ production numbers or whether or not the shoe was produced in a Vietnamese or Taiwanese Plant? C'mon dog, its sneakers, not rocket science.

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

nice love all episodes keep it up im lovin it like mc donalds
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

good @#%$
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

i'll be listening 6 pm pst..

mytsharp speaks the truth! see quote of the year below.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

I aint even let the joint finsih bufferin'...but I'm posting to say that I'm glad Ep3 ain't 37 seperate 40 second clips.

Thank you Lord.
LAST WEEKEND I TOOK A TRIP
When I returned home...I celebrated my accomplishment.
IT WILL UNFOLD VERY SOON
Don't worry yourselves.

Fellas...my only comment is this...

Let's get the camera on a tripod. Thre shaky element takes away from the whole piece.
LAST WEEKEND I TOOK A TRIP
When I returned home...I celebrated my accomplishment.
IT WILL UNFOLD VERY SOON
Don't worry yourselves.

Quote:
C'mon dog, its sneakers, not rocket science.

Thank you, bro MyT...that about sums it up!

The vids are about two cats talking about the sneaker culture, their likes and dislikes. Nothing more...nothing less. We're not curing any diseases here, ledafuture36, sorry.

Quote:
I aint even let the joint finsih bufferin'...but I'm posting to say that I'm glad Ep3 ain't 37 seperate 40 second clips.
:lol:
laugh.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 3 That's Right, We're Back! Episode 3!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom