Kevin Hart in major car accident

You know the paparazzi be on the police scanners and getting tipped off by dispatchers. He wasn’t going to have his face on TMZ standing next to that car. How will it look if one of his security team rolls up and then leaves right away? Camera phones and security cams everywhere. Best cover was for him to leave with them claiming injury.

Or if the security team coudve stayed on scene and wait for an ambulance to arrive. No one woudve seen anything. Doubt anyone would check the teams SUV for anything illegal.

Hopefully Kevin puts this in his next special for some funny material like Tracy Morgan did.

Ahh my back! My back! My car! My coke and weed! It's EVERYWHERE! Gotta get rid of all this weight! Ahhh **** my back!

Last edited:
Kevin took them kilos home and came right back :lol:

dead.png

Y’all would be surprised. Not everybody goes to the hospital immediately even in severe cases. I’ve seen one where a kid lost control hit a house then flipped the car in the pool and the kids walked away. You just never know with accidents.
this. My homie was drunk driving (smh) and he crashed and walked home

Nah...that's called fleeing the scene of a crime with his drunk ***
I don't think if you're in the car alone and crash (not with another car) due to being drunk its still considered leaving the scene of the crime.

I don't think if you're in the car alone and crash (not with another car) due to being drunk its still considered leaving the scene of the crime.
Depends what you crash into..

But really it's not. It you crash into a tree, and the boys pull up, youre still getting that dui and reckless endangerment

"Kevin Hart's sex tape partner claims Hart conspired with a friend to secretly record their encounter, and now she's suing him for $60 million.

Montia Sabbag claims in a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, her 2017 encounter with Hart in a Vegas hotel room was all planned by Hart and JT Jackson -- his friend who later was arrested for extortion. She says Hart was motivated by publicity ... the need to get more -- especially with an upcoming comedy tour -- and that's why he and JT allegedly hid the camera.

The suit claims Hart allowed Jackson into the Cosmopolitan Hotel suite so he could set up hidden video recording devices to capture the liaison. Jackson was later charged with 2 counts of extortion relating to alleged efforts to get money out of Hart to keep the tape under wraps. Jackson denied ever extorting the comedian.

Hart has repeatedly denied having any knowledge of the recording ... claiming he, too, was a victim of Jackson's extortion attempts. You'll recall Hart later apologized for his infidelity and was adamant nobody should profit off his mistake.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/16/kevin-hart-sued-sex-tape-partner-60-million/

Back
Top Bottom