Kevin Hart in major car accident

Those roads are extra twisty and shouldn’t be treated lightly when speed is involved. My cousin and I have driven through there plenty of times while “testing” new car parts and there’s lots of others doing the same, speed bikers as well.

Hope Hart and his boy make a quick recovery. Too bad his classic ‘Cuda is destroyed but at least they made it out alive.

I be watching shows and movies like you gotta be extra careful on those roads.

I be watching shows and movies like you gotta be extra careful on those roads.

Yeah man, it’s fun and all but you really have to concentrate, focus and be alert when speeding on those roads. Can’t stress that enough, takes one mistake to mess everything up in a major way. That’s just yourself, not even counting the other people doing the same thing right behind you and those coming in the opposite direction. This **** is risky. I haven’t been back since biker guys almost hit us head on.

I wonder if there was any drugs or alcohol in the driver's system
Thought the report said the driver didn’t have any alcohol in him.

I’m just curious if Kevin was driving or not. That’s why I’m wondering if there was footage or not. Since it seems nobody outside of their vehicle was hurt it wouldn’t really matter.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Either he had to dump something or Kevin was driving and then dipped in a panic state.

An accident like that you don't just go home and leave the passengers especially when it's your car.

Y’all would be surprised. Not everybody goes to the hospital immediately even in severe cases. I’ve seen one where a kid lost control hit a house then flipped the car in the pool and the kids walked away. You just never know with accidents.

Im not trying to be funny but is this really a thing? I have never heard of someone without a terminal illness having a nurse/doctor at their home.
I think he meant private doctor. Because an at home nurse like you said is for very sick people.

Wait....Hart went home first before heading to the hospital? After THAT crash? What?

Hope dude is ok, but those details are sketchy

Something about the story not adding up...major back injuries but they let a suv from security come pick him up. Glad at least the driver wasn’t drunk. But there’s more to this story. And who were the two others? And why would he let them drive his car? Definitely second that road being very dangerous. I would never drive it at night. I’m scared enough during the day

Something about the story not adding up...major back injuries but they let a suv from security come pick him up. Glad at least the driver wasn’t drunk. But there’s more to this story. And who were the two others? And why would he let them drive his car? Definitely second that road being very dangerous. I would never drive it at night. I’m scared enough during the day
Plus that report said two had major back injuries. He just left his friend there?

Sounds like he had to drop something off at the house.:lol:

Plus that report said two had major back injuries. He just left his friend there?

Sounds like he had to drop something off at the house.:lol:
Speaking from a similar experience, most likely this. :lol: Had a 1/2 oz of weed on me as well as a dirty bowl when my first car got totaled. Unfortunately I got hit by an SUV and there were witnesses at every point on the intersection. After I got them away from me and told them I was alright I immediately had to walk away from the crowd and call my girlfriend to get her to the scene of the accident so I could hand those things off to her. She got there before the cops showed and no one was the wiser. Amy was a real one that day. :nthat:

Y’all would be surprised. Not everybody goes to the hospital immediately even in severe cases. I’ve seen one where a kid lost control hit a house then flipped the car in the pool and the kids walked away. You just never know with accidents.

My father got ejected from a little convertible in college and basically supermanned into a field and didn't get hurt.

Kevin was trying to get his Matt Farrah on. Hope he’s alright..

What he had to drop at the crib when he coudve just gave it to someone from his security team that came to the scene. :lol:

What he had to drop at the crib when he coudve just gave it to someone from his security team that came to the scene. :lol:
You know the paparazzi be on the police scanners and getting tipped off by dispatchers. He wasn’t going to have his face on TMZ standing next to that car. How will it look if one of his security team rolls up and then leaves right away? Camera phones and security cams everywhere. Best cover was for him to leave with them claiming injury.

Back
Top Bottom