Kevin Durant just finished the month of January shooting 50% from the field and 52.3% from 3...

Scoring champ for the next foreseeable future. KD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

As a KD fan, I would hate for him to go to Lakers. I just hope lakers disappear to oblivion after kobe leaves.
          As a KD fan you wouldn't want him on a team with a history of winning championships? And keep hoping
laugh.gif

The Thunder are just a Center away from being a legit threat to other teams though, give em a year or 2 and they'll be giving everyone a run for their money.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

KD has a ridiculous amount of skills. He will be the next Kobe. His sound fundamentals will keep him at the top of the league for years.
Stop it.

He won't be the next Kobe.

He'll be the 1st KD. The nex Kobe? That doesn't even make sense.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

KD has a ridiculous amount of skills. He will be the next Kobe. His sound fundamentals will keep him at the top of the league for years.
Stop it.

He won't be the next Kobe.

He'll be the 1st KD. The nex Kobe? That doesn't even make sense.

Maybe he meant catch a rape charge, only thing I can figure. 
laugh.gif

Durant. 
pimp.gif

^
Is Durant up to 230 in weight?  He ain't gain 50 pounds in the league already. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Both of their weights are wrong. KD's probably more like 215-220ish and Melo is probably more 245-250ish

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

DTruth07 wrote:
Best SF in the L not named Carmelo Anthony

Fixed.
http://i49.tinypic.com/6xxits.jpg src="http://i49.tinypic.com/6xxits.jpg">

He's not even in Carmelo's league. Dudes are bugging even thinking KD is on Melo's level yet.

I was a bout to ***, then I had to look over at the sn
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Boy you crazy G

Durnat is just... just... He's just that good.  He's definitely top 3 SF's in the League EASILY.

Damn G... 1st Bowie, now Ogden... Honestly if it wasn't for the Timberwolves and my Bulls @+**@#! up y'all wouldn't have had Brandon or LaMarcus either.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Best SF in the L

Lakers signature of course.. and a Kobe avatar
laugh.gif
So insecure, oh so insecure.. I bet some of you are having problems sleeping at night.

laugh.gif
@ how Durant has taken over Dwyane Wade's role from last season for LeBron haters, the last shred of hope to prevent LeBron from getting the MVP..

But props to Durant. He just might be the best overall scorer in the league..

Also:

2jukxz.jpg

=

bowie.jpg

I'll give him props. He still a %!*++ for blocking me on Twitter though
laugh.gif
Maybe that's what fueled this run
nerd.gif

KD is a BEAST. But right now, KD is on that Kevin Martin tip. Catch nshoot... Drive and pull up.... Smother him and you'll have a goodchance to slow himdown
Yeah, I'd put Granger over KD right now too. Danny's game is so smooth.
!*#$++ still talking bout KD....I respect this man but he not on the level of Melo...not quite yet

I ain't mad at that. I'm just talking about the _'s who act like you shouldn't even dare mention them in the same breath.

Durant going off each night for your fantasy team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How the hell does Oden and Bron get into this thread at all. Cant people ever stick to the topic for once?

Back
Top Bottom