Kevin Durant just finished the month of January shooting 50% from the field and 52.3% from 3...

... Plus he just passed LeBron to take the number 2 spot on the scoring list.
pimp.gif

45 points on 16-21 shooting tonight.
smh.gif

31.1 points on 50% shooting, 52.3% from 3, and 89% at the line for the month.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

kevin-durant-mip.jpg

I knew he would be a good NBA player, but never thought he would be as efficient as he has been.

Guy is nuts.

Originally Posted by belle155

thanks

No problem. I saw that you guys hit the LeBron quota for February already and figured S&T could use a change of pace. Feel free to comment on players not on the Cavaliers roster - we'd love some input.

I just hope they can pick up a legit VET this off season.

He just has way too many options on the offensive end.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I can see KD signing with the Lakers one day.

Don't ask why. Seems LA fit
indifferent.gif

Durant is a beast. Coming out of Texas I thought he would be a good NBA player once his game had matured completely, but I certainly never thought he was be this good this early or just this good overall. People can fault Portland for taking Oden all they want, but GO HAD to be the pick there. Seattle just lucked out by landing #2.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

kid is a beast...
I wonder if that's good enough for player of the month...
2zzqaaf.gif

seriously tho.  KD is a beast but Bron is from another planet

All you people who made the big deal about not being able to bench 185lbs and how that prefaced that he won't be able to score in the league, raise your hands. I think he's even top 5 or 10 in "and 1s" even which is largely a function of strength and balance.

We just need a legit center down there, $+$! Krstc's soft #%+ always getting the ball stripped and getting dunked on/ layuped on. He's only good for open jumpers.

He's a good leader too. I mean, he always says the right things and seems to legitimately mean them. Everyone seems to like playing with each other, team has a promising future as long as guys don't let their heads get big and try to leave for more money. I mean, compare it to a similar situation the Clppers had back in the day when they had all those young, talented players and guys admitted they were pretty much out to showcase themselves so much to the point they were on the same team but playing against each other.

We all know he can score, let's see what he can do on a good team.

Not hating at all, I like KD's b-ball game. Wouldn't be a bad pickup for the Lakers in 5 years once Kobe is retired. Hmmm...

Well, he does have his OKC Thunder, the 2nd youngest team in the league, in the playoff race in the West.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I can see KD signing with the Lakers one day.

Don't ask why. Seems LA fit
indifferent.gif

Durant is a beast. Coming out of Texas I thought he would be a good NBA player once his game had matured completely, but I certainly never thought he was be this good this early or just this good overall. People can fault Portland for taking Oden all they want, but GO HAD to be the pick there. Seattle just lucked out by landing #2.
I see we still got people sticking to their guns on that nonsense. The pick was wrong then and it's clearly wrong now. I'm still handing out "I told you so"'s at all the dimwits I know who thought GO was the better choice. My best friend in a Portland fan. He'll never hear the end of it
pimp.gif

As a KD fan, I would hate for him to go to Lakers. I just hope lakers disappear to oblivion after kobe leaves.

KD has a ridiculous amount of skills. He will be the next Kobe. His sound fundamentals will keep him at the top of the league for years.

Durant is nasty and is a killer. I wouldn't be mad at all if he got POTM.

Back
Top Bottom