KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Black Milk

iight, let me get outta this thread, dudes catchin feelings out here
sdfwox.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lil man just looks so happy to be living in abject poverty.
frown.gif

Dude probably doesn't even own a television set, streams Sesame St online for his offspring
smh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lol, it's just a box, homie. Is it that serious?
laugh.gif
A BOX??????????

yea man 100% serious! its a box! welcome to the shoe game LIMITEDRETROOG.

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in over a year...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
A BOX??????????
I'm saying...dude is flipping out like he got scammed or w/e
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...if I'm not mistaken, these shoes haven't even came out yet, so Keven probably copped off marqueesole...I think marqueesole usually don't give you the right shoe box because they're selling the shoes so early...if so, Keven isn't at fault

el boricua 6 like I said before legit or not I just want my money back and why would I pay for all the shipping costs? Maybe half. And I only got the sneakers,not the hat and shirt.

laugh.gif
A BOX??????????
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...if I'm not mistaken, these shoes haven't even came out yet, so Keven probably copped off marqueesole...I think marqueesole usually don't give you the right shoe box because they're selling the shoes so early...if so, Keven isn't at fault
we put it on writing..The Whole Set!! Scammed or Not.. I just want my money back.cos im not satisfied on what he sent me.

Ok so I got the kicks in september not october like I thought but that doesn't matter really cuz I noticed they were fake on Wednesday. All I'm sayingis gimme my 230 and u can have the kicks back.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

laugh.gif
A BOX??????????
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...if I'm not mistaken, these shoes haven't even came out yet, so
Keven probably copped off marqueesole...I think marqueesole usually don't give you the right shoe box because they're selling the shoes so early...if
so, Keven isn't at fault
we put it on writing..The Whole Set!! Scammed or Not.. I just want my money back.cos im not satisfied on what he sent me.

So you're asking for ALL of the money simply because of a box? Why don't you just ask for partial? At least you got the shoes.

Why do people keep saying the box is the reason why he wants a refund? Didn't the tag rightside up thing prove that the shoes were fake?

JPZx wrote:
Why do people keep saying the box is the reason why he wants a refund? Didn't the tag rightside up thing prove that the shoes were fake?

Thats the reason i dont even reply to thread over 3 pages long because Im lazy and Im not about to read all 9 pages ..LOL .. reading is fundamental though ..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Ok now to respond. As I said before kevenmayne I didn't say u sold me fakes intentionally, maybe u didn't know. And to baik they appear to be the same pair u sold to kevenmayne, if u look at your pics and his their is the same crease on the left sneaker. As to waiting two months to say anything that's false. I bought these from you on 10/19 I never tried them on or wore them so I wouldn't see the tag. I received a pair of kicks on 11/19 and I noticed the boxes were a little different so I took the lasers out to look at them. Lo and behold I see that the air Jordan tag is right side up and that's when I sent u an email.

Like I said before my computer is broken so sum1 post their email and I'll send them the pic of the tag to post.

Also even if they are legit I don't want this "defect" pair so jamergrady send me a pm if u wanna buy them.

october? heeeeell no
you bought them in September
[table][tr][td]Sep. 14, 2008[/td] [td]Payment[/td] [td]From[/td] [td]Eric Rivera[/td] [td]Completed[/td] [td] Details[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]$530.00 USD[/td] [td]-$15.67 USD[/td] [td]$514.33 USD[/td] [td]$516.28 USD[/td] [/tr][/table]tell me im lying
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How you going to post in here and ignore the real issues? Just because you reply in here with irrelevant (well, not totally irrelevant, but not important)statements doesn't prove your legitimacy. Give the dudes their refunds and stop ignoring the point that the buyers aren't satisfied.
smh.gif

LOL at this thread i've never seen the tag right side up on any of my IV's but Baby Jumpman you gotta get some better pics to decide on these shoes.Hopefully they are just any error on JB's part and they are actully legit because I don't want NT to stop selling shoes.

It doesn't matter why though... what place do you know that offers refunds after more than 120 days? And who doesn't check shoes as soon as theyreceive them especially after buying them off of the internet and especially after paying a good amount?!

Well im not giving a refund regardless so you might as well change this to delete son

these shoes are legit the only problem is that air jordan
when you wear em you cant even see that so I dont see what the problem is...
The only reason you bought my shoes was to re-sell (I noticed your sig like one day after you recieved them you were already trying to sell em
smh.gif
) and thatswhy your so salty about it...

how you gonna keep pm'in me bout how your so interested in my kicks and I really thought you wanted em for yourself so I sold all three shoes for$530shipped
and the day you get em you make ya sig saying the cdps for $335 and you even had THESE lasers for like $255

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...
/thread

Originally Posted by West2East

It doesn't matter why though... what place do you know that offers refunds after more than 120 days? And who doesn't check shoes as soon as they receive them especially after buying them off of the internet and especially after paying a good amount?!
He did check them too
he was taking pics of them to sell em and he didnt notice then? %+#% outta here
alien.gif

Well im not giving a refund regardless so you might as well change this to delete son

The only reason you bought my shoes was to re-sell (I noticed your sig like one day after you recieved them you were already trying to sell em
smh.gif
) and thats why your so salty about it...

how you gonna keep pm'in me bout how your so interested in my kicks and I really thought you wanted em for yourself so I sold all three shoes for $530shipped
and the day you get em you make ya sig saying the cdps for $335 and you even had THESE lasers for like $255

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...

/thread
Oh the irony.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
) and thats why your so salty about it...

how you gonna keep pm'in me bout how your so interested in my kicks and I really thought you wanted em for yourself so I sold all three shoes for $530shipped

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...

/thread
Oh the irony.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Its like a frail kid who becomes a bully, after dude who bullied him got put outta school.

Ok so I read all the pages and have come with this:

KeVeNMaYnE sold OP a legit pair of IV's but they are B-Grades. That does not make the shoe fake. KeVeNMaYnE should have stated the Air Jordan was notupside down.

OP- when you got the kicks you should have checked them and inspected them. Not wait two months later and then say your not satisfied with them.

NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHATS WITH THE SITUATION ON THE MOTORSPORTS?? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT KeVeNMaYnE?

Back
Top Bottom