KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Ok so I read all the pages and have come with this:

KeVeNMaYnE sold OP a legit pair of IV's but they are B-Grades. That does not make the shoe fake. KeVeNMaYnE should have stated the Air Jordan was not upside down.

OP- when you got the kicks you should have checked them and inspected them. Not wait two months later and then say your not satisfied with them.

NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHATS WITH THE SITUATION ON THE MOTORSPORTS?? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT KeVeNMaYnE?
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.html
/thread
thats what I gotta say
this is my last remark in this situation...so dont expect me to post again here
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

dude is complaining about a box
laugh.gif

I have both the 23s and accidentally put the motorsports in the wrong box since I was in a hurry cuz the buyer wouldnt stop pm'in me and rushing me (dudewwas scared)
he got the DVD/tissue and box
only thing he aint get was a LABEL big deal...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Well im not giving a refund regardless so you might as well change this to delete son

these shoes are legit the only problem is that air jordan
when you wear em you cant even see that so I dont see what the problem is...
The only reason you bought my shoes was to re-sell (I noticed your sig like one day after you recieved them you were already trying to sell em
smh.gif
) and thats why your so salty about it...

how you gonna keep pm'in me bout how your so interested in my kicks and I really thought you wanted em for yourself so I sold all three shoes for $530shipped
and the day you get em you make ya sig saying the cdps for $335 and you even had THESE lasers for like $255

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...
/thread

You a sucker.

Ok ur right I did have them in my sig cuz my mom had some bills come up and I was tryna help her out so i figured hey I'll jus sell these kicks wit someothers. But I didn't check them cuz no one was interested in them. How u gunna say I was tryna flip them for a quick buck if I paid 230 why would I sellthem for 250 after paypal fees and shipping I would be losing money. When I got the sneakers I just looked at them real quick while they were both in the boxcuz I was running late 4 work. Then I just put them in my closet. And to the dude saying they're b grades they would have a b on the tag.

Well im not giving a refund regardless so you might as well change this to delete son

The only reason you bought my shoes was to re-sell (I noticed your sig like one day after you recieved them you were already trying to sell em
smh.gif

how you gonna keep pm'in me bout how your so interested in my kicks and I really thought you wanted em for yourself so I sold all three shoes for $530shipped
and the day you get em you make ya sig saying the cdps for $335 and you even had THESE lasers for like $255

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...
/thread
So you're not giving him a refund because he decided to try to sell the shoes after he bought them?

dcd1631d8f51ea47bf8b9d60db4b62dccf6857e5.gif

You have no excuses at this point though. You can say all that you want but you've had 2 months! 2 whole months to check the authenticity of the shoes youpurchased. It is on him to sell authentic shoes, but you are also responsible for verifying that you have received what you thought you were ordering. Innocentuntil proven guilty and you haven't provided enough concrete evidence to back your claims.

It honestly just sounds like buyers remorse, but you're 2 months too late.

KeVeNMaYnE sold OP a legit pair of IV's but they are B-Grades. That does not make the shoe fake. KeVeNMaYnE should have stated the Air Jordan was not upside down.

OP- when you got the kicks you should have checked them and inspected them. Not wait two months later and then say your not satisfied with them.

NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHATS WITH THE SITUATION ON THE MOTORSPORTS?? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT KeVeNMaYnE?
http://niketalk.com/topic/126439/t/Legit-Check-on-Motorsports-XX3.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.html
/thread
thats what I gotta say
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I have both the 23s and accidentally put the motorsports in the wrong box since I was in a hurry cuz the buyer wouldnt stop pm'in me and rushing me (dude wwas scared)
normal_BanHim.jpg

The customer/s aren't satisfied so refund them and get your shoes back. If the shoes are legit just sell 'em after you refund him, it shouldn't bethat big of a deal. What's your excuse for not refunding the motorsports? People like you disgrace Niketalk and the "shoe game". Horriblebusiness...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif

I hate people like you
so no refund for you...

/thread
Oh the irony.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

You have no excuses at this point though. You can say all that you want but you've had 2 months! 2 whole months to check the authenticity of the shoes you purchased. It is on him to sell authentic shoes, but you are also responsible for verifying that you have received what you thought you were ordering. Innocent until proven guilty and you haven't provided enough concrete evidence to back your claims.

It honestly just sounds like buyers remorse, but you're 2 months too late.
100% agree with this cat and I read the whole damn thread. SMH that other dude is salty about a box though. IT'S JUST A BOX! Cat's aretaking this sneaker thing way too serious.

So now KeVeNMaYnE is going around Dro'ing people, I guess he's paying it forward.

^the thing is...they are not b grades...because nike labels b grades on the tags inside
this is just a minor mistake from a factory worker/slave and got passed by the inspection people there....so blame nike
honestly though i never noticed the air jordan tag being upside down and i'm sure kevenmayne didn't either

west2east I agree with you that I shouldn't have waited 2 months but I never really looked at the kicks till a couple of days ago. And I've alreadyproved that the kicks he sent me are fake or A-grade variants.

so all this is about a pair of shoes that has a tag on the INSIDE not facing the "right way"?

you guys are crazy, no possible way if im Kevinayne am i refunding either one of you. the motorsport guy is really really out of his mind, Baby Jumpman had alegitimate claim but now that it has been confirmed they are good to go then really why would he give you a refund? The guy wanting a refund for motorsports isout of his mind though.

A lot of you kids are forgetting that KevinMayne is not a business, if you want customer service buy shoes from the store, dont buy them from some dude off asneaker message board. As it stands right now there are a couple people doing a lot of complaining about nothing.

Threads like these make me sad that I probably won't be able to sell on NT when the time comes.

Sad day, sad day.

frown.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/126439/t/Legit-Check-on-Motorsports-XX3.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.html
/thread
thats what I gotta say
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I have both the 23s and accidentally put the motorsports in the wrong box since I was in a hurry cuz the buyer wouldnt stop pm'in me and rushing me (dude wwas scared)
indifferent.gif

Just a box? Please tell me you're not serious. Imagine the reaction he's gonna get from his frenz when they come over and see he doesn't even havethe right box. Just a box?
Nobody wants to be friends with a *+*+%*%$$ who doesn't have the right box...
Or when he's out rocking the shoes and his box is at home...then his mom comes in to clean his room and notices he has a box for a pair of shoes heprobably doesn't own. She'll immediately know her son let somebody get away with giving him the wrong box - which may possibly lead to him beingdisowned. Just a box? The f outta here....

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

http://niketalk.com/topic/126439/t/Legit-Check-on-Motorsports-XX3.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.html
/thread
thats what I gotta say
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Just a box? Please tell me you're not serious. Imagine the reaction he's gonna get from his frenz when they come over and see he doesn't even have the right box. Just a box?
Nobody wants to be friends with a *+*+%*%$$ who doesn't have the right box...
Or when he's out rocking the shoes and his box is at home...then his mom comes in to clean his room and notices he has a box for a pair of shoes he probably doesn't own. She'll immediately know her son let somebody get away with giving him the wrong box - which may possibly lead to him being disowned. Just a box? The f outta here....
yeah I'm is friend and I saw he had a XX3 box and I went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I opened it up and saw that they are the motorsports. Then I read the box labeland it was for the white/red
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom