KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Late Pass.........but Westside Right On Time
pimp.gif

Jeezy kilt it,so did K Dot
^ Shyne Po that you?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Played ***** Don't Kill My Vibe 26 times since Monday. Finally found the instrumental. Plus the chopped & screwed version. Love this song.

^GKMC is his major label debut. It is his debut album end of story.
:lol: yeah dudes love to get all super technical...most people called that a mixtape and downloaded it for free (even though it was an independent release)
like c'mon how many people call The Slim Shady LP Eminem's sophomore album?

It would be epic if he could play one of these award shows with Janet Jackson actually making the remix

yoooooo. i was just thinking this YESTERDAY.

Played ***** Don't Kill My Vibe 26 times since Monday. Finally found the instrumental. Plus the chopped & screwed version. Love this song.
52 times since i bought the album. Actually every song has 52 plays. I always listen this thing straight trough. :smokin

listen to the whole album in its entirely 2-3 times a day from mon-fri. i commute everyday and for me its been gkmc>>>radio. haven't got tired of it. in fact i bought the dreams and nightmares (1 week after release of GKMC) and put GKMC to a rest. it took about a week and i got tired of that album popped GKMC back in and haven't stopped listing it every day. Classic Respect to everyone who copped.

Started my workout today with "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe" and the weight room was empty, made my morning smooth :pimp:

Finally heard the Lady Gaga version of B Don't Kill my Vibe. I think it's dope and could have been a huge 3rd single for Kendrick.

Yup, still haven't stopped listening to it. ***** don't kill my vibe may possibly be one of the greatest songs ever.

I really Slept on Kendrick. Finally listened to the album and it's great from top to bottom. I may be late to the party but the track Black Boy Fly has been on repeat nonstop.

I honestly didn't think anything was touching Killer Mike's R.A.P. Music this year but that and good kid m.A.A.d city are neck and neck in my eyes and are two of my favorite albums since... I don't know when...

YOCK YOCK YOCK YOCK.

I don't care what I'm doing at the time, when this part comes up I yell in unison. Had people in the library thinking I have turretts or something.

Back
Top Bottom