KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I've never listened to anything by this guy but I ordered the album during Best Buy's Black Friday sale on the strength of the love it's getting on here and other places online. A couple of my guys have told me to check it out as well. I don't usually give new rappers a chance anymore so I hope I'm not disappointed...

I've never listened to anything by this guy but I ordered the album during Best Buy's Black Friday sale on the strength of the love it's getting on here and other places online. A couple of my guys have told me to check it out as well. I don't usually give new rappers a chance anymore so I hope I'm not disappointed...

You won't be.

You might as well, just google his name and get the rest of mixtape discography while you at it.

You won't be.

You might as well, just google his name and get the rest of mixtape discography while you at it.

I don't really "do" mixtapes. Or are these more along the lines of Big K.R.I.T.'s "mixtapes" which are really like albums?

That boy flow nice...sickening.

He just joined the ranks of most lyrical MC's....relevant today.

Album came in the mail earlier this week and I haven't stopped playing it since. Kendrick is an incredibly gifted MC who, it's apparent, cared a great deal about making a classic debut album. While I like to reserve those type of judgments for a few years down the road, this album is incredible. I'll probably post more thoughts on this album soon enough but Kendrick is the type of MC that this generation needs in my opinion...

:lol: Not even mad, it's a good song. A non-corny, non-blueberry muffin sweet female oriented song. Didn't know those existed in 2012

Album came in the mail earlier this week and I haven't stopped playing it since. Kendrick is an incredibly gifted MC who, it's apparent, cared a great deal about making a classic debut album. While I like to reserve those type of judgments for a few years down the road, this album is incredible. I'll probably post more thoughts on this album soon enough but Kendrick is the type of MC that this generation needs in my opinion...
Agreed but this is not his debut.  

What do you mean this is not his debut . What the hell is it then?

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom