Kendra Wilkinson sex tape releasing in the next few weeks!?

flocka

Banned
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/05/kendra-wilkinson-fighting-release-sex-tape

eek.gif
say it aint so, ive been in love with this girl ever since my girl started watching the show. i want it to be released but at the same time i dont because id feel bad for her
frown.gif

Oh well, but for now,

thankgod.jpg

pimp.gif

just wondering, how is that legal on Vivid's pov? If I dont authorize use of a video featuring myself and they are making money off of it, that doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just wondering, how is that legal on Vivid's pov? If I dont authorize use of a video featuring myself and they are making money off of it, that doesnt make sense.

its "legal" cause theyre just going to release it and pay her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pretty sure thats what they did with kim

Even though she is known for her body and sexual image, I kinda feel bad for her, because she's a mother and wife, and this will only put a strain on that.

LOL @ the thought of another brotha getting ready to take an L due to some combination of sex and white-women...
laugh.gif

"Sweet white nectar..."my ***...chumps...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kendra-wilkinson-cleavage.jpg

shorty is fire
pimp.gif
, even in her current state id smash, she got that sexy motherly nature to her. plus her personality is on point for me
smile.gif

And although the model and her legal team are fighting to stop the tape from being  released, she’s terrified that it could potentially shatter her marriage to her NFL football star scrub Hank Baskett.

Son can't catch an on side kick? Hands team my +%$.

Man chicks are so stupid and reckless now a days, making sex tapes when their 18, and then wonder why their single at 25. I remember goldenarms posted pictures of his ex with his kids on her face on that hood site, and dudes went and sent the pictures to her husband.

These chicks think they can go out and be wild, then get wifed up in a couple years. No, no you can't young chicks, get this through your heads.

Young chicks, dumb chicks.

Chicks,

-Jacob

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Even though she is known for her body and sexual image, I kinda feel bad for her, because she's a mother and wife, and this will only put a strain on that.

Ohh please!!!!!

The only reason why any of y'all are feeling bad for her has to do with the fact that she is decently attractive (and white--yeahhh I said it...
grin.gif
).

I mean, really, what's the difference between her and a JO that's been ran through by a whole block.

"She's a mother and a wife"...comon y'all, I've seen y'all ridicule other chicks for their past JO behaviors even though they had turned a new leaf and become, like this Kendra chick, mothers and wives themselves.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ohh please!!!!!

The only reason why any of y'all are feeling bad for her has to do with the fact that she is decently attractive (and white--yeahhh I said it...
grin.gif
).

I mean, really, what's the difference between her and a JO that's been ran through by a whole block.

"She's a mother and a wife"...comon y'all, I've seen y'all ridicule other chicks for their past JO behaviors even though they had turned a new leaf and become, like this Kendra chick, mothers and wives themselves.

Because having a sex tape means she's a jumpoff? Lame. If it's for private use between the two people it's between the two people, how does that suddenly make her a JO?... Do you only mess around with virgins or something?...

I don't wanna be a debbie downer or anything but I feel bad for her. She just had a kid and seems to be in a really good relationship. Tearing up a relationship so a lot of dudes could get off?...

Back
Top Bottom