Kendra Wilkinson sex tape releasing in the next few weeks!?

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i seriously doubt she can @#*%.
she looks like shes stiff and dont like to to lick teste's

314xbg2.gif

You're trippin, she looks like a freak that would be down for a rusty trombone.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Man chicks are so stupid and reckless now a days, making sex tapes when their 18, and then wonder why their single at 25. I remember goldenarms posted pictures of his ex with his kids on her face on that hood site, and dudes went and sent the pictures to her husband.

These chicks think they can go out and be wild, then get wifed up in a couple years. No, no you can't young chicks, get this through your heads.

Young chicks, dumb chicks.

Chicks,

-Jacob
eek.gif
laugh.gif
   i wish i was there to witness hubbys reaction when he logged on his computer, saw he had e mails and saw his wifeys face sprayed with some 53rd and 6th lookin white sauce.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just wondering, how is that legal on Vivid's pov? If I dont authorize use of a video featuring myself and they are making money off of it, that doesnt make sense.
I think it is legal because the person who shot it had her consent to take it, which gave him property rights over it. Therefore, all vivid had to do to distribute it is to buy the rights from him.

nah dougie... those broads be the ones showin **** and kissin girls, but when they get back to the bedroom and stop movin, all the alcho-o -o -o al-al al al hits them in the brain and they cant licky my disco stick on point.

ive smashed maybe... like 14 give or take beach blond green/blue eyed thin, tanned, big breasted white girls, and bout 9 of those times that exactly what happened.

i like to think i can act as a sex census.

its cinco de mayo everyday in TJ.

edit: after watching that video... maybe she can ride the baloney pony... but... IDK i like holly more anyways. shes the freak.

nah dougie... those broads be the ones showin **** and kissin girls, but when they get back to the bedroom and stop movin, all the alcho-o -o -o al-al al al hits them in the brain and they cant licky my disco stick on point.

ive smashed maybe... like 14 give or take beach blond green/blue eyed thin, tanned, big breasted white girls, and bout 9 of those times that exactly what happened.

edit: after watching that video... maybe she can ride the baloney pony... but... IDK i like holly more anyways. shes the freak.

ivkbyp.gif

we saw you on mtv's NEXT...she deaded you in like 0.1 seconds and you say you pulling kendra status type JO's?

nahdougie... those broads be the ones showin **** and kissin girls, butwhen they get back to the bedroom and stop movin, all the alcho-o -o -oal-al al al hits them in the brain and they cant licky my disco stickon point.

ive smashed maybe... like 14 give or take beach blondgreen/blue eyed thin, tanned, big breasted white girls, and bout 9 ofthose times that exactly what happened.

ivkbyp.gif

we saw you on mtv's NEXT...she deaded you in like 0.1 seconds and you say you pulling kendra status type JO's?

"constitutional and common law rights of privacy."

Our constitution doesn't say anything about the right to privacy. We win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

eek.gif
God damn I didn't know she could work it like that

my dude she used to be a stripper...that's where hef found her, you didn't see E! true hollywood?

Originally Posted by ChristianTroy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

eek.gif
God damn I didn't know she could work it like that

my dude she used to be a stripper...that's where hef found her, you didn't see E! true hollywood?
I don't know a thing about the broad besides the fact she lived in the Playboy Mansion
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom