keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

My thoughts exactly but my girl says "That why it's a movie". The two dudes had him as well as Iron Chef at the end. John Wick could've been wicked and that would be that. However it was a dam good movie and I can get over that.

It's 100% part of the world building and the reputation that john has. They've done a lot throughout the 3 movies to earn this moment, for example, not killing Common's character in the second movie. Same with ruby rose. Not every person has to die.

It's all contractual, not personal... and the ninjas CLEARLY have a respect and admiration for John.

It's a, "Professional Courtesy" if you will.

Picturing him buying that ice cream cone and just throwing it in the trash is funny.

Does anyone even expect him to die in these movies?

Seriously, they refer to him as the Boogeyman in these films :lol:.

Plus, the box office jump from 2 to 3 was pretty substantial (in terms of opening weekend). Lionsgate, hasn't had a movie open that big since the Hunger Game movies were around. They gotta capitalize.

It is kinda crazy how differently he is viewed compared to before he did the Wick movies. His monotone delivery and how he wasn’t a good actor or portrayed emotion or range made him the subject of jokes.

He’s always been in good movies though. I’m a fan of Point Break, Speed, Constantine, Sweet November, A Walk In The Clouds, Dracula, The Devil’s Advocate, Knock Knock, The Replacements, Hardball.

John Wick is perfect for him because all his lines are practically one-liners

I wish Knock Knock was a crossover with John Wick. Those girls would’ve regretted knocking on his door. Ana De Armas though :wow:

I’ve never viewed Keanu as a good actor but I’ve always been a fan.

JW just fits his persona perfectly and I’m glad he’s flourishing since it seems he’s always been an all-around good guy.

he isnt the best actor but he does make his role his for some reason

like the neo character, i cant see anyone else doing that role but him and now just seems weird it was offered to will smith

he made neo him and now he is john wick

got to give props to his dedication to his training too, ever since matrix and up til now, not just the shooting but the fighting too

dude being kicked into a dozen glass cases in one-shot iirc and i do believe that was him

for the right roles, dude is the perfect actor, as rfx45 rfx45

like even speed and bill and ted, he was perfect for those

i wouldnt count point break, because that's the swayzegawd that pulled that one off.. i think keanu is replaceable in that role

Back
Top Bottom