keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

No way I'm putting 2 ahead of this. The choreography was far better all the way around and the continuous world building makes it better. The desert thing, cutting off his finger and the fall was a little ehh but it was too much greatness in this film.

Need the brand of that suit

made out of vibranium

and thats why he survived that fall

i think doc stranger could have just teleported john wick in the final fight in endgame and supply him with unlimited guns and ammo and all of those other could just chill on the sideline and enjoy the show

Also

Saw John kill with a pencil

Now with a book lol

and be deadly with a belt, i knew it meant something when those dude asked for it too before he could enter :lol:

Keanu old bones was showing in that movie. Bruh looked like he was in pain just walking.

Halle definitely stole the show. Wish her cameo was longer. Hopefully she's gets a spin off.

Heard the directors of John Wick will be doing the new matrix. Already got Morpheus and Neo in the movie.
They can pretend it was all a loaded program getting chased by agents lol

Keanu old bones was showing in that movie. Bruh looked like he was in pain just walking.

Halle definitely stole the show. Wish her cameo was longer. Hopefully she's gets a spin off.

Heard the directors of John Wick will be doing the new matrix. Already got Morpheus and Neo in the movie.
They can pretend it was all a loaded program getting chased by agents lol

In defense of this, yea Keanu getting old, but for the sake of the story, 2 and 3 literally spanned within a couple of days. That man Wick was BEAT.

And the Matrix thing got debunked apparently.

Watched it last night, easily a 7/8.

Agree with 1 > 3 > 2.

The 2nd fight with the knives is one of the best action sequences ever filmed imo.

In defense of this, yea Keanu getting old, but for the sake of the story, 2 and 3 literally spanned within a couple of days. That man Wick was BEAT.
Exactly.

I would have been complaining if he was out here moving like he ate a senzu (sp?) bean after all the damage he took from 2.

That stab he gave one dude with the knife to the skull that visibly cracked it. :sick:

If you think about it

None of these movies would have happened if that Russian punk didn’t stop at the gas station or if John just went to the gas station down the block lmao

Edit- I just remembered the second one was about a marker so nevermind

You were correct with your first assessment, he was technically out and was no longer obligated to the marker. If he doesn’t have a run in with Theon Greyjoy, these events wouldn’t have transpired.

Just got home from watching it and I liked it more than part 2. I’d love to have those dogs Halle Berry had, they were ruthless.

Just saw it again today

Got better second time

I didn’t realize until now that that tall dude in the library in the first scene is a basketball players for the sixers

This was NON STOP action with the addition of action. I enjoyed this much more than 2 but not more than 1 overall. This by far had the best action scenes amongst the 3. However 1 was perfectly put together. 1 left you with the notion that John Wick was invisible. 3 left you with that feeling he could've been beaten a few times by different characters.

The two dogs! Those two were the true MVP's. I had just watched a Dog's journey with the GF and man, these dogs straight ****ted on that cast. I have the applaud the trainer as these dogs were on some COD Black Ops.

What I really didn't like about it was the ending. How does one survive that and did he really give that last one liner? I just couldn't get over that after enjoying the 2hrs & 5 minutes prior to that end scene.

This was NON STOP action with the addition of action. I enjoyed this much more than 2 but not more than 1 overall. This by far had the best action scenes amongst the 3. However 1 was perfectly put together. 1 left you with the notion that John Wick was invisible. 3 left you with that feeling he could've been beaten a few times by different characters.

The two dogs! Those two were the true MVP's. I had just watched a Dog's journey with the GF and man, these dogs straight ****ted on that cast. I have the applaud the trainer as these dogs were on some COD Black Ops.

What I really didn't like about it was the ending. How does one survive that and did he really give that last one liner? I just couldn't get over that after enjoying the 2hrs & 5 minutes prior to that end scene.
Several people could have offed him and they went with the cliche “go get up let’s fight” bs

That super annoyed me especially when he fought dude from The Raid

Back
Top Bottom