Ke$ha on the beach in a bikini

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by babyface34

she looks like she don't wash right
This. How does every picture of her look like she skipped showers?

she did just go swimming in the ocean, lots of people look like trash after swimming
White_Knight.jpg

after a while this thread is gonna be like beating off a dead horse.

still fun, but a little messier with no foreseeable end.

after a while this thread is gonna be like beating off a dead horse.

still fun, but a little messier with no foreseeable end.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I somewhat agree with this but what I'm getting at is Naturally Ugly Kesha><Fake Nicki Minaj...I've seen pix of Nicki like 3-4 years ago and she was like a 4 out of 10..But people love her now because she had surgery to make her butt look nice and round, and her boobs are much bigger..Not to mention her face/nose look better than they used to...So to say Kesha is ugly is fine but to go crazy about it and try to roast her when in reality almost 50% of the women NT beasts on only look good because they've had work done isn't really fair
eyes.gif

nicki-minaj-21.png
gucci-mane-5-medium_1193432277193.jpg

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I somewhat agree with this but what I'm getting at is Naturally Ugly Kesha><Fake Nicki Minaj...I've seen pix of Nicki like 3-4 years ago and she was like a 4 out of 10..But people love her now because she had surgery to make her butt look nice and round, and her boobs are much bigger..Not to mention her face/nose look better than they used to...So to say Kesha is ugly is fine but to go crazy about it and try to roast her when in reality almost 50% of the women NT beasts on only look good because they've had work done isn't really fair
eyes.gif

nicki-minaj-21.png
gucci-mane-5-medium_1193432277193.jpg

Back
Top Bottom