Ke$ha on the beach in a bikini

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

after a while this thread is gonna be like beating off a dead horse.

still fun, but a little messier with no foreseeable end.

0725_gucci_mane_bn-1.jpg

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I somewhat agree with this but what I'm getting at is Naturally Ugly Kesha><Fake Nicki Minaj...I've seen pix of Nicki like 3-4 years ago and she was like a 4 out of 10..But people love her now because she had surgery to make her butt look nice and round, and her boobs are much bigger..Not to mention her face/nose look better than they used to...So to say Kesha is ugly is fine but to go crazy about it and try to roast her when in reality almost 50% of the women NT beasts on only look good because they've had work done isn't really fair
eyes.gif

nicki-minaj-21.png
gucci-mane-5-medium_1193432277193.jpg
whats the problem boss?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ beatin off a dead horse

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I somewhat agree with this but what I'm getting at is Naturally Ugly Kesha><Fake Nicki Minaj...I've seen pix of Nicki like 3-4 years ago and she was like a 4 out of 10..But people love her now because she had surgery to make her butt look nice and round, and her boobs are much bigger..Not to mention her face/nose look better than they used to...So to say Kesha is ugly is fine but to go crazy about it and try to roast her when in reality almost 50% of the women NT beasts on only look good because they've had work done isn't really fair
eyes.gif

nicki-minaj-21.png
gucci-mane-5-medium_1193432277193.jpg
whats the problem boss?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ beatin off a dead horse

Back
Top Bottom