Ke$ha on the beach in a bikini

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Naturally? Within a 2 year time span?..If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you
how much?
nerd.gif

Pleaseeee...NT is so bias when it comes to races..Look, I love women of all races..Beyonce is bad, Alicia Keys is sexy, Those white VS models are hot, etc..I give props where props are due

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath they talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Yet, when someone posts Nicki Minaj (black, white, korean, idc what race the poster is) people that like fake white chicks are like ehhh she's too made up for my liking

Fake is fake and most of you guys that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay
The truth has been written. Props

Pleaseeee...NT is so bias when it comes to races..Look, I love women of all races..Beyonce is bad, Alicia Keys is sexy, Those white VS models are hot, etc..I give props where props are due

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath they talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Yet, when someone posts Nicki Minaj (black, white, korean, idc what race the poster is) people that like fake white chicks are like ehhh she's too made up for my liking

Fake is fake and most of you guys that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what truth? dude posted some *#@! trying to make it a racial issue when its not. I still fail to see what nicki has to do with Kesha's body being bad

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what truth? dude posted some *#@! trying to make it a racial issue when its not. I still fail to see what nicki has to do with Kesha's body being bad

Nicki Minaj =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Broad wears to much makeup,

Someone please tell me how you can see blush makeup on her? Way too much
30t6p3b.gif

Nicki Minaj =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Broad wears to much makeup,

Someone please tell me how you can see blush makeup on her? Way too much
30t6p3b.gif

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath "they" talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Fake is fake and most of "you guys" that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay

Congratulations on turning this into a race thread....
Maybe if the percentage of "those" NTers was lower, you would feel more comfortable.

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath "they" talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Fake is fake and most of "you guys" that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay

Congratulations on turning this into a race thread....
Maybe if the percentage of "those" NTers was lower, you would feel more comfortable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't realize how raw this thread became.
Originally Posted by Julian Wright

How is your @#* concave though?
sick.gif
Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

I would still get three knuckles in.
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Badham

People hating on her looks when she is becoming a pop icon.
I could careless about her looks. Woman makes good catchy music
**Looks at avy**

I am aware of the fact that you're blind, but are you deaf as well?
Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

kesha-john-travolta.jpg
oh. my. god.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

damn she's sloppy
roll.gif
I'd crack the back and drink the sap. 
devil.gif
Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

7503619a6a0d13d821a17f3ade200c60f6147b13_r.gif
Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

She's got body type 3 from the Create-A-Wrestler list on Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Originally Posted by Meangene4

Prince is a way better looking women then Kesha. I would rather smash Prince.
How is this life? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't realize how raw this thread became.
Originally Posted by Julian Wright

How is your @#* concave though?
sick.gif

I would still get three knuckles in.
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Badham

People hating on her looks when she is becoming a pop icon.
I could careless about her looks. Woman makes good catchy music
**Looks at avy**

I am aware of the fact that you're blind, but are you deaf as well?
Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

kesha-john-travolta.jpg
oh. my. god.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

damn she's sloppy
roll.gif
I'd crack the back and drink the sap. 
devil.gif
Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

7503619a6a0d13d821a17f3ade200c60f6147b13_r.gif
Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

She's got body type 3 from the Create-A-Wrestler list on Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Originally Posted by Meangene4

Prince is a way better looking women then Kesha. I would rather smash Prince.
How is this life? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom