Ke$ha on the beach in a bikini

Pleaseeee...NT is so bias when it comes to races..Look, I love women of all races..Beyonce is bad, Alicia Keys is sexy, Those white VS models are hot, etc..I give props where props are due

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath they talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Yet, when someone posts Nicki Minaj (black, white, korean, idc what race the poster is) people that like fake white chicks are like ehhh she's too made up for my liking

Fake is fake and most of you guys that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay

Pleaseeee...NT is so bias when it comes to races..Look, I love women of all races..Beyonce is bad, Alicia Keys is sexy, Those white VS models are hot, etc..I give props where props are due

But when a white person posts a pic of a blond haired woman with fake breasts and plastic surgery on her face, most minorities on NT are like ahhhh this plastic chick is disgusting, I'm not tryna pipe a girl pumped with silicon blah blah...Then in that same breath they talk about how Nicki Minaj is sexier

Yet, when someone posts Nicki Minaj (black, white, korean, idc what race the poster is) people that like fake white chicks are like ehhh she's too made up for my liking

Fake is fake and most of you guys that hype up Nicki Minaj wouldn't wife a white girl with fake breasts and a face made out of clay

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You cool and all but Nicki minja has nothing to do with this and really just turned the topic into something irrelevant. Nicki is hot no matter what. Sorry Bro...

You cool and all but Nicki minja has nothing to do with this and really just turned the topic into something irrelevant. Nicki is hot no matter what. Sorry Bro...

qft i think nicki minaj is gross but to be fair i like my black women with minimalist features....none of that fake big gross butt nonsense

qft i think nicki minaj is gross but to be fair i like my black women with minimalist features....none of that fake big gross butt nonsense

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I mean I like heavy chicks and skinny chicks. A hot chick is hot either way.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I mean I like heavy chicks and skinny chicks. A hot chick is hot either way.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son...why are you even trying to make this a racial issue...STOP IT!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The chick on the first page is NOT ATTRACTIVE au naturel, plain and simple. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This has nothing to do with race. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of y'all are straight unbelievable...wowzers...[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son...why are you even trying to make this a racial issue...STOP IT!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The chick on the first page is NOT ATTRACTIVE au naturel, plain and simple. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This has nothing to do with race. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of y'all are straight unbelievable...wowzers...[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Its all that Brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack crap....... She looks like the type of girl that smells bad and doesnt care....
Alotta white women are like that, its disgusitng and so is she.

Its all that Brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack crap....... She looks like the type of girl that smells bad and doesnt care....

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

indifferent.gif

Sometimes the stuff people post amaze me.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

indifferent.gif

Sometimes the stuff people post amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom