KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

And finally My ids are here
pimp.gif
 KdYeezy last pick sucks need to get a better picture also its not done charging

For the guys getting their IDs in, how's the fit? I wear a 9 and needed a 9.5 in the IV's. Should I go TTR or .5 size up?

I say TTS in thats because my foot is wide. You could actually move your toes on these not like the kd 4 

They have arrived...came @ 7:16pm, absolutely unreal.

Pics in the morning & another pair is on the way.

:pimp:

Nice! I'd love to see with gitd. So anxious to get mine :lol:

Denimflow... I must've missed your pics. Those came out :smokin almost look like navy upper (even though I know it's black) from my phone, looks good!

Let me tell you...

The KD V is seriously the best bang for buck, the fit, comfort, quality is better than most of the LeBron X iD's I've seen.

The huge Zoom Air pocket up front is really noticeable and helps with comfort.

Leo Chang, great job man.

No brainer, I will be getting 5-6 more pairs of them...amazing shoe to say the least.

In the IV's I wear a 12, but I wear thin Dri-Fit socks when wearing IV's.

I say go TTS if you are okay with room, 1/2 size down if you want them to fit like kind of tight.

I wear 12/12.5, 12 feels great in these.

Nice! I'd love to see with gitd. So anxious to get mine :lol:
Denimflow... I must've missed your pics. Those came out :smokin almost look like navy upper (even though I know it's black) from my phone, looks good!

Yo S dub what colorway did you get? I'm tempted to order a pair of galaxy's or those grinches tonight before that deal to get them by xmas eve ends. Man grinches would look crazy on the court! Great job Jada2001Retro

KVN

Kev... Nothing really inspired. Just something basic, and used a couple gitd options. If I have a pic of the rendering on my phone ill pm you.

And finally My ids are here
pimp.gif
 KdYeezy last pick sucks need to get a better picture also its not done charging
ARGGGHHH. I was hoping I would be the only one making a Yeezy inspired colorway. These are exactly identical to the pair I ordered. Not, I figured yeezy would inspire many pairs, since there were so many close options.Only difference in mine is I ordered the glow in the dark laces. I know these look way better with black laces, so I bought a replacement pair. I just wanted GITD back-ups.Nice design!

Back
Top Bottom