KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

if i order a pair now will it be here by xmas?? doubt it huh?
nerd.gif
trying to make some gifts
I think NikeID said you would have had to put your order in by the 3rd to get it by christmas. Sorry fam. 

o well, thought so. im thinking if you order now youd probably get a delay email soon after with the xmas batch being rushed to ship. :smh:

The more i see the purple upper the more i want to use it. Your nephew did a heck of a job on those. You taught him well haha.

I have my next pair sitting in my cart...ordering them today along with a KD IV since they're going off the site soon. :frown:

jus grabd these. hopefully they come b4 NYE. both pics same shoe.

Last edited:
if these shoes had suede/nubuck material like the smooth one... as an option ill cop 10 pairs...

Can someone who has a pair of normal sole like DMV and a pair of clear sole id comment on any differences in traction?

Sizing on these are exact opposite of KD4. I always wear 12 in Jordan's. Needed 12.5 in KD4. So I ordered 12.5 in KD5, huge mistake. Look like clown feet. I should have ordered an 11 or 11.5.....these things run a full size too big.

The Yeezy colorway looks dope (sorry I don't know how to post pictures). Quality is on point. Sizing is bad. Wish Nike could be consistent across their models. These have to go back for a refund.

Would you say the sizing is comparable to the Air Flight One? I went a full size down on those and .5 down on the id. Hope is tolerable because I id'ed two pairs.

did anyone see the video review on djdelz's iD's? he used the gitd speckles on the midsole and in the light they don't look white like the iD renders. something to think about. i'll have to look at them in person before i decide on gitd or white speckles.

Back
Top Bottom