KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

^Thanks bro :smokin

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take better pics till next week. He has to ship it yet (to canada).

1 more week :smh:

Love the personal IDs on the back of that chaos pair, boring that everyone writes 'Yeezy' or 'KD V Yeezy' or something like that. 

I told myself I would not come into this thread until after the holidays. I've spent so much damn money it's not even funny recently. Now I come in here and see some of these iD's and now they won't get outta my head. I officially hate you all. Saving a few to my locker as we speak. :smh:

Chaos colors look good in any shoe if done right. Is the swoosh's green same as the outsole? Looks different.

Just wanna throw in my 2 cents. How the hell are retail for GR LeBrons (here in the EU at least) without the sport packs and Nike plus stuff more expensive than an ID-ed pair of KD Vs even though the technology isn't that far behind with the fore foot zoom and heel bag air max unit. It's ridiculous, makes the LeBrons seem so damn overpriced and these KD Vs much more worthwhile.

Just wanna throw in my 2 cents. How the hell are retail for GR LeBrons (here in the EU at least) without the sport packs and Nike plus stuff more expensive than an ID-ed pair of KD Vs even though the technology isn't that far behind with the fore foot zoom and heel bag air max unit. It's ridiculous, makes the LeBrons seem so damn overpriced and these KD Vs much more worthwhile.

Probably because LeBron is a much more hyped player than KD, so kids want his stuff.

View media item 160561View media item 160562View media item 160563View media item 160564View media item 160566View media item 160567View media item 160568View media item 160569
My KD V iD . . . :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My inspiration was that at the moment of making these i was playing one of my favorite Juicy J tracks "Killa Klan" and thought about that and BT&H "Mo' Murda" so i went with blood red w/ black speckles. I absolutely love these. I see no flaws other than the bottom which Nightwing2303 spoke about in his iD review. Enjoy these iphone pics lol

Last edited:
Nikeid stamped on the insole huh. Would've like they kept it KD but it'll just rub off over time so no biggie.

For all my large feet people like me, pay that half size down or half size up . . Whatever they sayin no mind because they fit like a glove. I guess having large feet isn't always a bad thing ^_^ ! Sucks you small feet people have to deal with issues like that

Ordered 11/19. Shipped 12/6. Expected delivery 12/13 :smokin

Last edited:
Chaos look great. Prob better than the actual Kobes lol.

Normally id think a one color ID is a waste.... But that all red pair came out clean as hell. Way better than I would expect.

ARGGGHHH. I was hoping I would be the only one making a Yeezy inspired colorway. These are exactly identical to the pair I ordered. Not, I figured yeezy would inspire many pairs, since there were so many close options.Only difference in mine is I ordered the glow in the dark laces. I know these look way better with black laces, so I bought a replacement pair. I just wanted GITD back-ups.Nice design!

Only one who would make a Yeezy inspired colorway
View media item 158567

Did you even read it?

ARGGGHHH. I was hoping I would be the only one making a Yeezy inspired colorway.

with all the GITD & hot punch options, you GOTTA be kidding. so glad I did the c/w on the KD IV; it's gonna get *****d out way more on the V

Back
Top Bottom