Kaws x Uniqlo

uniqlo at the mall had tons of these

everyone gonna be wearing these goofy deisgns this summer

I just got a cancelled order email from Uniqlo. There was no reason stated in the email either. I ordered within the first 20 or so minutes of it all being up. Gonna have to go to the malls now :smh:

Last edited:
Last one 2 days after release, might cop the white one but its too simple lol

IMG_20180701_171513.jpg

Last edited:
checked my order status and all 4 of my tees should be at the store tomorrow. Should be ready for pickup tomorrow or tuesday the latest

Oh ok. Not digging the eyes.

I've noticed the ×s in previous releases never so much with the eyes this go around

?

they're really noticeable, thats kinda the point of the collab, no?
I honestly dont dig them or at least how they look for this Sesame street collab.

I barely noticed them for all of the Kaws×Peanuts gear I copped :lol: but I just did a quick google and I see it now. Its just a lot more going on with those I guess.

My local mall in Arcadia, CA has a ton of these in stock in case anyone is interested. I didn’t see any women’s sizes tho. Only men’s and kids.

Anyone still waiting for a shipping email? Ordered on the night they released, got order confirmation, but no shipping email yet. Their customer service line has been unreachable. Smh.

mine shipped the next day they dropped. tracking says it'll be here friday

I was about to pull the trigger on the Doraemon plush, but passed. Daughter wouldn't care for it.

Seems like all the kids shirt sizes for 3 yr olds are sold out. Bummer.

Picked up a Dragon Ball tee from Uniqlo yesterday.

Curious as to see what their future collabs will look like.

(Side note, I dislike how slim their oxford shirts have become...And I know I haven't gained that much weight for them to be snug.)

Is the one piece stuff still There?

There is no uniqlo where I live.

I want this so bad

s-l400.jpg

Is the one piece stuff still There?

There is no uniqlo where I live.

I want this so bad

s-l400.jpg
The location I went to last night had a good amount of those in stock. I don't know much about anime other than DBZ. I really liked that design.

Back
Top Bottom