Kaws x Uniqlo

F' it... went back for two more, too. I f***ing HATE Elmo, though, so I'm irritated af that he's on both the Companion tees.

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 9.07.01 PM.png

Damn, I'm just adding a few other shirts and Oscar sells out :smh:

I added it first and they just snatched my size from my cart.

Last edited:
Can’t believe all the 3 year old stuff sold out! Wanted them for my kids but was working on my car hopefully they restock

They will restock them kaws peanuts joints restocked like 50 times and went on sale ! I scooped the whole collection for d**n near 7.50 each shirt

store near me didnt have the girls stocks yet. wanted to get some for my niece too. my nephew got the bff with elmo. i got the pocket tees for me

They will restock them kaws peanuts joints restocked like 50 times and went on sale ! I scooped the whole collection for d**n near 7.50 each shirt
Yeah I saw this when I was looking through the rest of the UT collection and was like Damn I should've waited :lol:

It was mostly shirts though. I didnt see the black or white long sleeve sweaters.

yea the last peanut x kaws collection sat (the black edition). thee will restock. no way uniqlo and kaws gonna pass on that $$$$$$$$$$$$$

hit the mall to eat and dropped by uniqlo. there’s still plenty of stock of everything as far as i could see.
AFCD05D2-1AC4-415D-8333-E9E74C3C380E.jpeg

Might hit up Uniqlo tomorrow and see what they have

I only like the light blue one as of now. Need to see them in person

Back
Top Bottom