KATY PERRY ON SNL VOL. HOLY BREAST

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I had just turned it and that was on my TV. Damn I dont usually %+!@ wit white chicks like that. But she would get the business. IDK what it is about her. But I find her sexy as %#%$. It could be the fact that Im like 90% sure shorty is a freak cuz everytime I see her she talkin about sex.
haha 2nd time im quotin you on something female related today

i dont even get down with white chicks like that either but katy perry is def cute, i agree.

actually when it comes to white chicks i usually find darker haired ones attractive im not into blondes. katy perry got a nice face though no doubt.

I had just turned it and that was on my TV. Damn I dont usually %+!@ wit white chicks like that. But she would get the business. IDK what it is about her. But I find her sexy as %#%$. It could be the fact that Im like 90% sure shorty is a freak cuz everytime I see her she talkin about sex.

i dont even get down with white chicks like that either but katy perry is def cute, i agree.

actually when it comes to white chicks i usually find darker haired ones attractive im not into blondes. katy perry got a nice face though no doubt.

I didn't even know how to react when I saw it live... I was just walking by..

I didn't even know how to react when I saw it live... I was just walking by..

Hopefully one day  she well bless us with a sex tape. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear we think too alike my dude. Must be that Hartford air.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear we think too alike my dude. Must be that Hartford air.

I haven't watched SNL in years, but I think I'll make an exception tonight. Wow, she's hot.

Back
Top Bottom