KATY PERRY ON SNL VOL. HOLY BREAST

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I would swim up the Nile river with 55 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Rosie o'donnells queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat cat poop with her over skype on a dial up internet connection.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Dial up internet?

Now youve gone too far bro.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

I'd probably eat #$%!-covered grapes outta the cornhole for a night with her and those knockers.
edit3.JPG
laugh.gif
Why do you dudes feel the need to make comments like this. We know you find her sexy but damn

Originally Posted by Yoda

I'd probably eat #$%!-covered grapes outta the cornhole for a night with her and those knockers.
edit3.JPG
laugh.gif
Why do you dudes feel the need to make comments like this. We know you find her sexy but damn

I would swim up the Nile river with 55 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Rosie o'donnells queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat cat poop with her over skype on a dial up internet connection.

Stone%20head%20of%20Medusa%20from%20Ephesus.jpg

Stop trying so hard to get laughs
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

tired.gif

the point, you missed it

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

tired.gif

the point, you missed it

Back
Top Bottom