Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Just when I was about to fall in love
30t6p3b.gif

Eh Id still give her the dingaling regardless
grin.gif
she's too cute, y'all trippin' 

pimp.gif
 She looks super good in these pics but she way overrated. Hottest Woman Alive??? I don't think so.

what a lot of you guys are failing to realize that people have good angles and bad angles. Take a look at the picture you she clearly didnt want to take the picture its not like she is smiling and trying to look good. Take it for what it is a ugly picture of an average face wise girl. Every girl can look ugly in one picture and minutes later take a good pictures. Thats real life.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Just when I was about to fall in love
30t6p3b.gif

Eh Id still give her the dingaling regardless
grin.gif
she's too cute, y'all trippin' 

pimp.gif
 She looks super good in these pics but she way overrated. Hottest Woman Alive??? I don't think so.

what a lot of you guys are failing to realize that people have good angles and bad angles. Take a look at the picture you she clearly didnt want to take the picture its not like she is smiling and trying to look good. Take it for what it is a ugly picture of an average face wise girl. Every girl can look ugly in one picture and minutes later take a good pictures. Thats real life.

I'm not into obsessing and fantasizing over average broads
laugh.gif

There is nothing wrong with being average. I'm just sayin, she's just another chick. Nothing special. The fame automatically makes people go
eek.gif
with these celebs. I ain't wit all that

I'm not into obsessing and fantasizing over average broads
laugh.gif

There is nothing wrong with being average. I'm just sayin, she's just another chick. Nothing special. The fame automatically makes people go
eek.gif
with these celebs. I ain't wit all that

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Why do you guys keep saying 'well her breasts are big'?

She's a legit C, that isn't big at all.
Homie she'a DD. YouTube the video of her getting her breasts put in plaster and she says it herself. This photo isn't bad just because she has no make up on, it's also because she's pulling a stupid face close up and there's a flash shining in her face. She has got CANS
devil.gif

katy-perry-boobs-500x375.jpg

Katy-Perry-Big-Boobs-442x500.jpg

Katy_Perry_boobs_PVC.jpg

0-katy4.jpg

perry_grant_9438482.jpg

katy-perry-esquire_UK_topless.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Why do you guys keep saying 'well her breasts are big'?

She's a legit C, that isn't big at all.
Homie she'a DD. YouTube the video of her getting her breasts put in plaster and she says it herself. This photo isn't bad just because she has no make up on, it's also because she's pulling a stupid face close up and there's a flash shining in her face. She has got CANS
devil.gif

katy-perry-boobs-500x375.jpg

Katy-Perry-Big-Boobs-442x500.jpg

Katy_Perry_boobs_PVC.jpg

0-katy4.jpg

perry_grant_9438482.jpg

katy-perry-esquire_UK_topless.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Sucide watch for some virgins on here. As for me, always thought she was ok at best, nothin to beast over.

Sucide watch for some virgins on here. As for me, always thought she was ok at best, nothin to beast over.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Spoiler [+]
mhr4f8.gif

Seriously, have you guys never seen a girl without make up? Esp @ late in bed? (I guess not)
Give me a break with the "Oh, I knew she wasn't all that" too cool for school talk.

Katy all day. Dat Rack.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Spoiler [+]
mhr4f8.gif

Seriously, have you guys never seen a girl without make up? Esp @ late in bed? (I guess not)
Give me a break with the "Oh, I knew she wasn't all that" too cool for school talk.

Katy all day. Dat Rack.

Back
Top Bottom