Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

igg8c3.jpg

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Just when I was about to fall in love
30t6p3b.gif

Eh Id still give her the dingaling regardless
grin.gif
she's too cute, y'all trippin' 

pimp.gif
 She looks super good in these pics but she way overrated. Hottest Woman Alive??? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Just when I was about to fall in love
30t6p3b.gif

Eh Id still give her the dingaling regardless
grin.gif
she's too cute, y'all trippin' 

pimp.gif
 She looks super good in these pics but she way overrated. Hottest Woman Alive??? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?
What if I told you I am currently in one, would you believe me?
I'd have no choice but to
But you have a choice, so obviously the answer would be no. So why ask a question when you have a predetermined answer in your mind? Not understanding. So just leave it at me being all talk. That is fine with me. It concerns you more than it concerns you. Good Day

LOL. Is this the approach you took to answering a simple question? What are you trying to prove? Trying to kick knowledge or something? I guess its clear that the answer is "no". So if the answer is no why do you find it appropriate to find your way into any thread about women when its clear you know nothing about women outside of the computer screen?
Wow serious debate going on here....let me get some popcorn.

Oh yeah Katy Perry looks horrible in that picture
sick.gif

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?
What if I told you I am currently in one, would you believe me?
I'd have no choice but to
But you have a choice, so obviously the answer would be no. So why ask a question when you have a predetermined answer in your mind? Not understanding. So just leave it at me being all talk. That is fine with me. It concerns you more than it concerns you. Good Day

LOL. Is this the approach you took to answering a simple question? What are you trying to prove? Trying to kick knowledge or something? I guess its clear that the answer is "no". So if the answer is no why do you find it appropriate to find your way into any thread about women when its clear you know nothing about women outside of the computer screen?
Wow serious debate going on here....let me get some popcorn.

Oh yeah Katy Perry looks horrible in that picture
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Kim1

Totally different responses than that girl being dependent on make-up thread, some of you don't know what you want.

laugh.gif

But I am sure it isn't the same people making different statements.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Kim1

Totally different responses than that girl being dependent on make-up thread, some of you don't know what you want.

laugh.gif

But I am sure it isn't the same people making different statements.

I don't get where all the hype was to begin with. She's aiight, but I see better looking females every day.

I'd like to see what would happen if any of the moderately attractive women I've known (and/or slept with) blew up into a celebrity. Dudes would be straght beasting over them and I'd be like "Meh.."

I don't get where all the hype was to begin with. She's aiight, but I see better looking females every day.

I'd like to see what would happen if any of the moderately attractive women I've known (and/or slept with) blew up into a celebrity. Dudes would be straght beasting over them and I'd be like "Meh.."

Back
Top Bottom