Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

How's that disrespect, do you understand the context? Breakfast Club almost didn't even make it until the viral RayJ moment gave them that jumpstart.
I ain't know Unc show was bout to get cut so I guess in that context it's not disrespect. I ain't know Ray J saved breakfast club either don't even remember Ray J interview. Thought the comparison was saying Ray J is as big a star as Katt.

People don't remember, but they were going to cancel the Breakfast Club until the Ray J rant occurred. That was the thing that took them to the number 1 morning show in Radio.
I def don't remember :lol: I'm gonna look up that rant to see what the viral moment was about :rofl:how did I miss that.. Has no idea Ray J was a thug like that smacking Fab and sending goons to NY after him. I had Ray J pegged all wrong.

Last edited:

revisiting the interview

I looked up what happened to her.

The Rickey Smiley beef makes a little more sense now. And seems a bit more petty too lol. Let that woman eat. But beyond that, strange Rickey would imply Katt was supposed to be the Santa Clause in the movie.

I def don't remember :lol: I'm gonna look up that rant to see what the viral moment was about :rofl:how did I miss that.. Has no idea Ray J was a thug like that smacking Fab and sending goons to NY after him. I had Ray J pegged all wrong.

Wack100 and Vince staples both said ray j is certified in LA. Suge knight is his godfather and snoop is his first cousin.

Even that though
In hindsight
Seems unbelievably made up
How would they even have a relationship
With ray j in the first place
They were all known on the east coast
So a west coast person
Just being cool enough to call them up
And just rant
Seems planned

If you listen to the interview he explains how they knew each other. They were all at a party and puff and Fab were tryna clown him for singing and playing the piano at Mayweathers house. There's video of them fighting at that party. Breakfast club was talking about it on air when Ray j called in.

Ray j been in a lot of rooms with a lot of different folks. He needs to write a book or make a doc or something.

If you listen to the interview he explains how they knew each other. They were all at a party and puff and Fab were tryna clown him for singing and playing the piano at Mayweathers house. There's video of them fighting at that party. Breakfast club was talking about it on air when Ray j called in.

Ray j been in a lot of rooms with a lot of different folks. He needs to write a book or make a doc or something.
I mean ray j and tbc
How they know each other

Foul but Genius

I vaguely remember seeing a clip about Katt talking about Jamie Foxx (wasn’t funny he just kept implying conspiracies instead of coming with a classic Katt punchline) with the “Dark Matter” stage set up a week before the Shannon **** dropped

Did he plug it in the interview? haven’t watched in full. Lol that **** going platinum even if it’s mid

That Willie D production looks straight out of Girls Gone Wild. :smh:
Shannon's A1 production made it look like Katt was doing a 2.5hr stand up special.

Katt thinks he can throw another perfect game :smh:

Willie D is literally an uncle with a YT channel, but he's Willie D so folks recognized an OG, but it do feel like you listening to your uncle "drop knowledge".

Back
Top Bottom