Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Individuals of African descent have a genetic make up that produces the big butt and big boobs you speak more frequently than other races. It has become a staple of beauty and desire within that community or culture. Similar to a European finding blonde women especially attractive. To assume these preferences are based on intelligence is 1. Wrong, 2. Insensitive and exclusive. I really don't see how you came about such an absurd theory without heavily stereotyping . It really doesn't matter what race you are or if you think you are superior, the comment was stupid and reeks of supremacy. I suppose it's just a coincidence that the smart people happen to like what you like. Keep stroking your ego with these arbitry and baseless "theories".
A genetic makeup that produces big butts and big boobs?  Are you being serious?  Are you trolling or are you Jimmy The Greek?  Are you saying that ONLY Individuals of African descent have this "genetic makeup" of which you speak and that is a "staple of beauty and desire" within ONLY that community??  Can other races find these qualities desireable?  Or are you just making generalizations about race and preference? 

Also so "Europeans find blondes attractive"?  Nobody else does?  Europeans can't find black/Asian/Hispanic women attractive?  Do you have scientific evidence supporting any of this or are you AGAIN just making gross, ignorant over-generalizations?

Maybe you should have just stayed out of it...

Thats the Jhene chick yall talkin about? Karreuche way badder than her, in the face atleast.

This comparison is pretty pitiful overall, tho.

That dude with a "theory" gettin all in his feels.
laugh.gif
clown
So my theory makes me a "clown".

Yet you have nothing to say about the theories that "Jhene look like she can take it"?

Or  Karreuche looking like "she would say ouch and make you stop every few minutes"? 

Based on how each LOOKS?

Very logical...

Dam jhené got a lil something in the back :pimp:

She look like she's a freak in the bed.

Kingdra on the other hand looks like she's gonna ask you to stop every few mins.

Idk I have had really good experience with petite women like her

The one chick that sticks out who was absolutely awful in bed was this black chick with huge *******

Individuals of African descent have a genetic make up that produces the big butt and big boobs you speak more frequently than other races. It has become a staple of beauty and desire within that community or culture. Similar to a European finding blonde women especially attractive. To assume these preferences are based on intelligence is 1. Wrong, 2. Insensitive and exclusive. I really don't see how you came about such an absurd theory without heavily stereotyping . It really doesn't matter what race you are or if you think you are superior, the comment was stupid and reeks of supremacy. I suppose it's just a coincidence that the smart people happen to like what you like. Keep stroking your ego with these arbitry and baseless "theories".

A genetic makeup that produces big butts and big boobs?  Are you being serious?  Are you trolling or are you Jimmy The Greek?  Are you saying that ONLY Individuals of African descent have this "genetic makeup" of which you speak and that is a "staple of beauty and desire" within ONLY that community??  Can other races find these qualities desireable?  Or are you just making generalizations about race and preference? 

Also so "Europeans find blondes attractive"?  Nobody else does?  Europeans can't find black/Asian/Hispanic women attractive?  Do you have scientific evidence supporting any of this or are you AGAIN just making gross, ignorant over-generalizations?

Maybe you should have just stayed out of it...

Maybe you should read. I'm kinda surprised you lack basic reading comprehension, what with your iq being so high.

Here's a hint, the word "only" did not appear anywhere in my post. You threw it in there twice for me in your response. Completely changed the context just so you could make some feeble point about generalizations. The irony escapes you I bet.

Try again smart guy.

Last edited:
All your posts have come off sensitive like this one b. That's just how I'm reading it. I mean look at you, lashing out like a child right now. Don't be mad cuz you posted something stupid and ppl reacted.

You don't got white sheets b? Everybody got white sheets.

You still harping on nobody knowing your race just continues the sensitivity :lol: Your race is irrelevant. You could be a black Jew, it don't matter.
Look at you, "reading into things" and all worried about "feelings". 
It all makes sense now.  You're shoefreak's girl.  Coming to his defense like the good ride or die chick that you are. 
Carry on Mama..
I'm not worried at all. I was just telling you the truth. A spade is a spade b. You trying to call me a female aint gonna change your sensitivity or how hurt you are or that you posted something stupid and got called out for it by several ppl.

It's pretty clear to everybody that you're feelings are hurt. Hence my post not defending anybody. Just look at your replies. Still lashing out.

:lol: @ me being shoefreak's girl. Don't care for traps.

Last edited:
elf be "racist".  Ironic isn't it?
So, yeah I'll keep waiting for you to tell me what my race is behind my "white sheet".
[/quote]
I'm not worried at all. I was just telling you the truth. A spade is a spade b. You trying to call me a female aint gonna change your sensitivity or how hurt you are or that you posted something stupid and got called out for it by several ppl.

It's pretty clear to everybody that you're feelings are hurt. Hence my post not defending anybody. Just look at your replies. Still lashing out.

:lol: @ me being shoefreak's girl. Don't care for traps.

Dont front for the General
Dont act like you aint on my second string roster papi

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom