Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

The amount of time she spent with CB you know she ain't got no self respect. Krillin probably down for all kinds of kinky ****

The amount of time she spent with CB you know she ain't got no self respect. Krillin probably down for all kinds of kinky ****
i mean when you gotta be in the shadow of draya, you do what you have to do to compete

Last edited:
kakoon is wack. she cute, but nothing i really have an interest in physically. I wonder what her real personality is like. might be cool to chop it up with, smoke a bowl.

**** got real serious in here real quick
laugh.gif
Right
laugh.gif
?

And Karrot Kake probably eats ***** the same way she gives top, boring and asking "can I stop?"
With a name like kabutops she has to put in work on the d

She's down for 3 sums and love eating P. But I think the hype revolves around her being blasian. I swear average blasians alway get overrated.

I need a link to the interview that states she's down for threesomes. :nerd:

This broad ain't going back to the regular lifestyle. She looking for the next cash cow.

I'm with the OP.
Karreuche is my thing.  Super cute.
Got a theory that a dude's fondness for for big butt/big breasts is in a direct converse relationship to his IQ.
This theory usually holds true.

Blc and oneilmatt...

We have a contender for your crowns.

:lol: :lol:

Dumb men like big butts and big teddies....

Got it.

Dam jhené got a lil something in the back :pimp:

She look like she's a freak in the bed.

Kingdra on the other hand looks like she's gonna ask you to stop every few mins.

Dam jhené got a lil something in the back :pimp:

She look like she's a freak in the bed.

Kingdra on the other hand looks like she's gonna ask you to stop every few mins.

Seriously :lol: Her dating Chris Brown and having freaky friends just means she's living vicariously through them, ol "ouch ouch, hold on, slow down, wait, don't put that in my mouth" *** girl

Thats the Jhene chick yall talkin about? Karreuche way badder than her, in the face atleast.

This comparison is pretty pitiful overall, tho.

That dude with a "theory" gettin all in his feels. :lol: clown

Nah karuch have to be a freak yall see chris browns meat nah no way a non freak is taken all that.

Thats the Jhene chick yall talkin about? Karreuche way badder than her, in the face atleast.

This comparison is pretty pitiful overall, tho.

That dude with a "theory" gettin all in his feels. :lol: clown

You mean everyone getting all up on their feels for a dumb theory :lol:

Last edited:
All your posts have come off sensitive like this one b. That's just how I'm reading it. I mean look at you, lashing out like a child right now. Don't be mad cuz you posted something stupid and ppl reacted.

You don't got white sheets b? Everybody got white sheets.

You still harping on nobody knowing your race just continues the sensitivity
laugh.gif
Your race is irrelevant. You could be a black Jew, it don't matter.
Look at you, "reading into things" and all worried about "feelings". 

It all makes sense now.  You're shoefreak's girl.  Coming to his defense like the good ride or die chick that you are. 

Carry on Mama..

Back
Top Bottom