Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Chris is a *****. She doing her now you mad. I want K to go catch a baller just so Chris can provide lulz with the lightskin antics

right? Dude knew she's a ***. How you going to blast her one minute for ******* drake while he's locked up to the next minute saying sorry and eating that box.

^That's, why it's funny. I don't know if she was a slide before, all i know is that these *******, go to solution to pay a ***** back is trying to make a ***** mad and outchea in the streets being a whole ***.

Aiight fam she is now single

Where does she live?

What will be the best way to cuff?

lets use this thread as a base to forumulate a strategy to cuff the most beautiful single women who used to be an ig Thot

I feel like now that she has been done wrong by a rich celebrity she will settle for an average joe that treats her right

Pics just in case yall dont know
Not thread worthy. 

I'm with the OP.

Karreuche is my thing.  Super cute.

Got a theory that a dude's fondness for for big butt/big breasts is in a direct converse relationship to his IQ.

This theory usually holds true.

i'll take jane acorn over kiterunner. her face is cuter to me. kannon ball face looks too hard. jerry atriq, although no body and no real rhythm, i feel like she'd be cute as hell squirming tryna take this big ol ****.

I'm with the OP.

Karreuche is my thing.  Super cute.

Got a theory that a dude's fondness for for big butt/big breasts is in a direct converse relationship to his IQ.

This theory usually holds true.
Grace.JPG

Not wanting to smash women with bodies that 'matured' into a permanent pre-teen state means my IQ must be lower?

Was no one going to call this out?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the next dude that dates her is going to be made a mockery by cb and drake and prolly wont eeeeven get a threesome out of her :smh:

she still bad af though and plus, she can always hit up drayas surgeon if she needs some modifications

Back
Top Bottom