Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rep code points are updated

Thanks to all who used mine!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i got my shipping confirmation and tracking number a few days ago, but ups doesn't recognize the tracking number still...anybody else had this happen to them?
happened to me too. it will work after a while. mine finally worked after 3 or 4 days. might have had something to do with the holidays.

There customer service is terrible. Ordered 7 items about 2 weeks ago, and only 6 came in the ordered. Live help is giving me the run around, saying you'llreceive an e-mail ASAP. One guy didnt know %+$ he was talking about he just kept saying call UPS they will be able to help you more than we can. (when the 7thitem wasnt even checked off on the packing slip)

Well I got my 2 orders in but most of the things I ordered don't fit. Anyone have any experience with karmaloops return policy? I'm returning 2 lrgselvedge jeans and 2 button ups from in4mation. The jeans said standard fit, but looked hella tight around the calf muscles
laugh.gif
I'm a big dude an don't like them tight jeans LOL

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

offlineBdeaZy
me and my boys and fam being using yourcode

pimp.gif
, and thank you to all my Nt'ers who were with it. Sincere gratification.

Ok so just figured I'd give an update on my orders

I placed 4 orders. 2 at 50%, 1 at 60% and 1 at 70%.

My first order was placed 12/22, I received it 1/2, with one item being the wrong size, and one item out of stock.
My second order was placed 12/23, I received it 12/30, all items good, and one item out of stock.
My third order was placed 12/30, Has not been shipped yet.
My fourth order was placed 12/31, Has been shipped with arrival date of 1/6, with one item out of stock.

I received 2 e-mails notifying me of the items being out of stock, one on 12/26 and another on 1/2, containing a gift code: 10OFF

I tried to use the code and it said it was expired so I asked live help and this was my conversation:

Andy: Hello .Thanks for choosing Karmaloop. How can I assist you today?

Marc: Hey i recently placed 4 orders and for 3 of them there was an item out of stock each time. i received a 10OFF promo code and when i tried to use it itsaid it was expired.

Andy: I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Andy: May I know that promo code.?

Andy: Sorry but promo code 10OFF has expired on

Marc: the gift code i received was 10OFF

Andy: Sorry but promo code 10OFF has expired on 12/31/2008

Marc: I received an email with the code yesterday

Marc: which was 1/2/2009

Andy: Sorry but that code has been expired.

Marc: ok well what can we do about this..i received an expired code?

Marc: that seems a little unfair

Marc: especially since 3 things i ordered were not in stock..i received the same code 3 times

Andy: I may suggest you to please use the code FRESCA for 30% off.

Marc: $10 off a $15 t-shirt is more than 30% off a $15 t-shirt

Andy: I am really sorry but that $ 10 code has expired now, so that would not be applicable now.

Andy: Please use the promo code FRESCA for 30% OFF.

Marc: I know that you have said that 4 times. I want to know why I received an expired promo code in an email telling me an item I ordered was out of stock

Andy: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Marc: Yeh thanks, Ive heard that 3 times too. So there is nothing you can do for me?

Andy: However it seems that the email was delayed due to the huge rush because of the ongoing sale.

Andy: Is there anything else I could help you with today?

Marc: You haven't really helped me with anything yet so no I guess not, thanks.

Andy: I am really very sorry for all this.

Andy: Thank you for choosing Karmaloop. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a chat or e-mail us at [email protected]! We request that youtake a moment to fill out a short survey that opens when you close this chat window by clicking on the 'close' button above.

Their live help is pretty much useless.

Just figured I'd share, I'm sure none of you care.

damn dude that sucks. my items just shipped today. i haven't received notice that any items were sold out. you think i'm good.

placed a second order w/ the 70% off discount for this 'cause they knocked this out of my cart the 1st time i tried to order...

328_1_hea.jpg

after i placed my 1st order i was still browsing the site and saw it still in stock

later on that night i called to see if they could just combine my orders since it took it out of my cart the 1st time...they said they would try and and theguy i spoke w/ said that it was confirmed instock when i placed my order and they it went through

got an email yesterday saying it was cancelled
mad.gif
due to not being instock

kinda wish they would cancel my other order too 'cause that's what i really wanted (not for me...didn't really have anything i liked much even for70% off
laugh.gif
)

would've been a come up for $30 plus shipping...my girl is bummed

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

damn dude that sucks. my items just shipped today. i haven't received notice that any items were sold out. you think i'm good.

Yes you should be ok. If you log into your account and click the order number and you dont see anything that says "Out of stock adjustment ($X.XX)"you are ok. Make sure you didnt receive an email either.

checked the site after my previous post to check for that jacket and they have it back instock and it was
mad.gif

used the live help chat to see if they would be able to adjust the price if i ordered it...they told me no but i ordered it w/ the 50% off plus a rep codeanyways and called to try to get them to adjust it...they said they would put a note on the order to call Monday but it'll probably end up shipping outthat day before i end up hearing from them if i even hear from them at all

i'm starting to feel like i'm being played with
ohwell.gif
...i don'tlike being played with

Got my Obey Crank jacket yesterday. Ordered on saturday two day shipping, was supposed to arrive new years eve. But it sat at the ups office for some reasonand was rescheduled for yesturday.

still tryna get another deal, lol! nutso expired. nutmeg expired. collect expired. glow expired. anything left???

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

still tryna get another deal, lol! nutso expired. nutmeg expired. collect expired. glow expired. anything left???
I dont think any of the 50-70% codes work anymore. but you can still use promo code FRESCA for 30% off, and also use rep code NL28586

none of my orders have arrived, they have all shipped. i used ground but UPS doesnt seem to update anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom