Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm.
laugh.gif

^ how did you ever see the repcode in the invoice? according to all four of my emails, it does not tell you the repcode that you used, only the discount etc.even logging into karmaloop and looking at your orders you can not tell whos repcode you used.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

ATTENTION: EVERYONE WHO USED MY REP CODE:

i'm going to need proof from you guys, so i can enter you in my raffle.

i have a feeling some of you are lying, since i haven't seen my points go up in 2 days.
laugh.gif

PM me for my e-mail, so you can forward me your order invoice from paypal. thanks!

My points havent changed either.. i think we got screwed when the servers died yesterday...
tired.gif

I think what philli is trying to say, is that he is tired of everyone using his rep code.

It's a new year.

First package came today, waiting on 2 more.

I ordered the 27th if that matters to anyone. They ship from Columbus OH

Got lucky and copped this crooks letterman for $128 shipped
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Retail was $495 and I saw the jacket in my size in the sample area and it waslowered to $232 and I used the collect code to take 50% off.
88CC0315-BLKzoom1.jpg

i got my shipping confirmation and tracking number a few days ago, but ups doesn't recognize the tracking number still...anybody else had this happen tothem?

^^ just wait it out another day or two. It takes awhile for it to register with ups. If not, call customer service.

Im having trouble with the shipping also...

when i typed in the confirmation number in the USPS.com website, it says the information was recieved on January 2, 2002??

Originally Posted by jehims

hey phil, the repcode is not on the invoice....err....now what?
i just need your invoices for proof of purchase, and i'll go back in the thread if you replied that you used my code.

(if you didn't say you used my code back then, i guess you're going to miss out.
embarassed.gif
)

men i finnaly got my crooks and castle shirt arrived from my order from karmaloop i got a mad discount for 15bucks shipping 12 bucks 27.00 bucks shipped
anywho i got the shirt yesterday men what the #+%* i swear this shirt should be worth 20bucks the screen printed designing is mad weak and the shirt feels likefoot locker white teez
smh.gif

anywho it goes mad fresh with my olympic 6z

[table][tr][td]The Let The Games Begin Tee[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
87CC0724-BLKzoom1.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif
30 bucks for this shirt not even worth buyingthe retail price
im glad i didn't bougth the reatail price

Maaaaaaaaaaan. I ordered 3 shirts about a week ago and I got a email saying that they were out of stock.
mad.gif

I hella wanted those shirts too. They refunded my money tho so I guess its cool.

Im waiting on another package I ordered before that. Its supposed to come on the 6th.

I ordered some corduroy jeans like 3 days ago and just got an email sayin theyre outta stock.

grin.gif

Gave me a $10 off coupon but its useless.

Now I ordered a hoody.

Hopefully that comes thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom