Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

so let me get this straight cuz i dont wanna read 34 pages...
50% is the most i can get off by using the promo code HOLIDAYS
or can i get 60%?

the new 50% off code is COLLECT

50% GLOW, if still active, is by far the best choice...they started charging for kahzabah and tack on their shipping...you're paying less with the 50% andfree ship.

60% over

now its 50% off

however, GLOW is still the best deal. but damn, there isnt like anything good left no more

So, all of the points accumulated(pending) this month will double even if approved next month? I'm betting it will not double again if redeemed next month.

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

i know hahah EVERYTHING is gone its too bad but i cant wait for the new clothes to come in

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

yeah i doubt it will, didnt it say something about them stopping that on the 28th?

Then Damn it, why is everything still pending
laugh.gif

haha i dunno they shouldve just automatically given us points for december. that woulda been a fantastic christmas gift... maybe as good as double pointshahaha

My first order shipped.

Waiting on the other one to ship.

And Yes they ship from Columbus (area) Ohio, I get my stuff in 1 day.

i wonder if my order arrived already. i sent it to my dorm
indifferent.gif
and i don't get there until the 5th.

ALL my orders shipped!!! BUTTTTTanother pair of jeans was out of stock!!!
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

and my money from the other jeans that was also out of stock has yet to get givin back to me...
frown.gif
so now I have like $58 waiting to get refunded....

They keep giving me that $10off my next order crap, but I rather have the jeans or something better than a 10$ code....

About to call them in like a hour but wanted to ask you guys what can I say to get 1. more off my orders, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2.[/color]my shipping from each order creditedback to me, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3.[/color]a higher gift code than $10 since you can only use a gift code or promo code oneat a time, or 4. the jeans i ordered in maybe a different color???

My purchase:

zoomtest.asp
20622wmd.JPG

M808LUT-REDzoom1.JPG

Is their a reason i received the first shirt today but the bean dip shirt hasn't even shipped?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

My purchase:

zoomtest.asp
20622wmd.JPG

M808LUT-REDzoom1.JPG

Is their a reason i received the first shirt today but the bean dip shirt hasn't even shipped?

beandip= kazbah

therefore, it wasn't shipped from KarmaLoop's warehouse, it was shipped directly from beandip themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom