Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait, i guess they switched to UPS.

bad move, since DHL always got me my karmaloop stuff in 2 days (3 days tops) using ground shipping. (i live in oregon btw)

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I ordered from KL once, horrible CS. Never again.....

I put them in the same category as DigitalGravel.....

FALSE.

kl has AMAZING CS.

Dude called the bank with me on 3 way so i could get that pending charge dropped off and re-order my gear.
smokin.gif

How are you really going to sit there and tell me I'm false for something I went through?

You really are a shmuck aren't you?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Oh and here's one for good measure.......

indifferent.gif
There are exceptions to EVERY rule. But for the most part they have GREAT customer service. They HAVE to since they already cater to a small niche market and WANT return customers/business. Use your damn head.

So
indifferent.gif
right back to you.
indifferent.gif

I'm fully aware that each case is different, but to call me out and tell me I'm false for something I went through is def a
indifferent.gif
able offense..

If I feel as if they have bad service, thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. You feel as if they have great service....

What do we have in common? We both are expressing an opinion. Use YOUR damn head, just because you feel strongly about something doesn't make it a FACT....

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ that last line. hypocrisy much??? Go ahead and cry all you want about your bad experience, but do NOT place KL on the same level as digitalgravel.
indifferent.gif

and the FACTS say that KL has received the Bizrate.com circle of EXCELLENCE award- Customer Certified
Over 50,000 customers have rated this store since 2003.

So please just +%%$+.

What of the last line? How is that hypocrisy? I never said that my opinion equated to a fact, if you want to go ahead and make that assumption thats on you.

laugh.gif
And I could give a damn about bizrate, I had a bad experiencetherefore I do not consider them having good customer service...

roll.gif

Such a damn tool, have fun @(#$*# em off...
eyes.gif

P.S. I'll put them in whatever category I damn well please....

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

nooooo, Glow and holidays expired guys...I wanted to buy a few more things too...sigh

use COLLECT for 50% off.

What is the last day you can use this code? I want to cop some stuff either tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks

Do you guys think that they'll have more sales at the beginning of the year, or is this their biggest sale?

Need help guys.....I ordered some jeans in one color and didnt see under the pic it had two other colors also....is it possible I can call andhave them switched the pants to the new color I just seen????

Plus I have to call them now anyways because one of my items was out of stock and they SUPPOSED to had gave me my money back on my card, but still have not gota refund and MORE than 20hours has passed.....

just ordered these five panel caps from a brand called correct.
dots_blackzoom1.JPG
dots_redzoom1.JPG

hat is similar to the 10 deep dots five panel which i missed out on. not bad for $40 shipped for both

bad move, since DHL always got me my karmaloop stuff in 2 days (3 days tops) using ground shipping. (i live in oregon btw)
DHL stopped delivering in the US in early november.. they only do international @%*# now. they were FAST as hell though. It would take 2 days lol.UPS is slow as hell.

Just got off the phone with a Service Rep to see when my money would get put back into my account from a refund and to switch a pair of pants for the samestyle BUT different color...and she help fast
pimp.gif
so I would say theircustomer service is PERFECT with me for now....

And she looked up the new 50% off COLLECT code and told meit will end on Jan. 3rd at 12midnight EST.....

so they still ship dhl internationally right? cuz that stuff used to get to me in 2 days and i'm up in canada. sucks that they went to ups for you guysthough.

last two times I got my package, ti was shipped from UPS, which is slower than DHL. bad move imo

DHL stopped delivering in the US in early november.. they only do international @%*# now. they were FAST as hell though. It would take 2 days lol. UPS is slow as hell.

WHAT?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

DHL stopped delivering in the US in early november.. they only do international @%*# now. they were FAST as hell though. It would take 2 days lol. UPS is slow as hell.

WHAT?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://money.cnn.com/2008...s/companies/dhl/index.htm

How can I use the code GLOW again???

since its back down to 50% might as well use the (50% and free S/H GLOW code)....do I have to delete my cookies or something?? Or use the other computer inthe house??

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

How can I use the code GLOW again???

since its back down to 50% might as well use the (50% and free S/H GLOW code)....do I have to delete my cookies or something?? Or use the other computer in the house??

Just make another account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom