Karate Master beats guy unconscious *WARNING DISTURBING*

The guy saying Jesus taught him must have had something wrong with him mentally.

Those punks took advantage of him instead of just letting it go and telling him to sit down. They nearly killed dude and mocked him.

Thats typical arrogant American so-called Karate Masters. Put Miyagi in there and he would son fat boy.

FYI the guy that got beat down and died from his injuries has down syndrome... which makes the video 10x worse. the dude even told the master he didnt want to fight no more.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was this in the 80s?

Don't do that anymore
laugh.gif
This dude should be in one of those black Kung Fu flicks. I am not a fighter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was using Tiger Crane and @##* a couple fancy Power Rangers movements. This is comedy. Dude was using mad misdirection with the hand movements but couldn't pull off an effective feint.

smh.gif
@ trying to kick him in the balls to start a fight, grabbing his tie, etc. Straight street fighting. Any back story cuz it looked like an official fight until the @##* talking.

Dude went from mocking him to warning him to telling him he got it

Drag him out the back door

This is comedy
roll.gif

^i fail to see how that's funny %@!$ face? the guy has down syndrome and got stomped to death. let's put u on a curb and stomp your brains out your mouth and we'll all point and laugh how's that?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was this in the 80s?

Don't do that anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude was using Tiger Crane and @##* a couple fancy Power Rangers movements. This is comedy. Dude was using mad misdirection with the hand movements but couldn't pull off an effective feint.

smh.gif
@ trying to kick him in the balls to start a fight, grabbing his tie, etc. Straight street fighting. Any back story cuz it looked like an official fight until the @##* talking.

This is comedy
roll.gif

thats REALLY low of you to laugh at something so violent and unnecessary like this.

Not only was he mentally ill, but he was found dead in a nearby dumpster as a result of these injuries.

Have some respect 
smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

^i fail to see how that's funny %@!$ face? the guy has down syndrome and got stomped to death. let's put u on a curb and stomp your brains out your mouth and we'll all point and laugh how's that?
thats REALLY low of you to laugh at something so violent and unnecessary like this.

Not only was he mentally ill, but he was found dead in a nearby dumpster as a result of these injuries.

Have some respect 
smh.gif

smh.gif

To both of you how was I suppose to know he was mentally ill or had down syndrome? From what I saw with no prior info this was a cocky dude that challenged a black belt, talked during the fight which I wasn't clear if it was an official fight or had some back story and was a fight over a serious matter. The dude was actually doing quite well in the beginning of the fight(for someone mentally ill) and was obviously faster than his opponent. He continued to talk and do unnecessary movements which led to him becoming unconscious.

I can't help but laugh at how dude was fighting.  Yeah the fight was extremely violent and possibly uncalled for but like I said I didn't know the backstory and didn't know if it was an official fight or not. Regardless I wasn't laughing at the violence but everything the dude said and how he fought. Furthermore, I don't need to have respect and if I was in that situation why would I give a *@+! if yall laughed?

Also after checking the other thread the dude did not die http://www.washingtonpost....html?hpid=moreheadlines I don't know why you guys would go off of what other NTers say and continue the trend of being misinformed idiots.

Have some respect 
smh.gif

smh.gif
To both of you how was I suppose to know he was mentally ill or had down syndrome? From what I saw with no prior info this was a cocky dude that challenged a black belt, talked during the fight which I wasn't clear if it was an official fight or had some back story and was a fight over a serious matter. The dude was actually doing quite well in the beginning of the fight(for someone mentally ill) and was obviously faster than his opponent. He continued to talk and do unnecessary movements which led to him becoming unconscious.

I can't help but laugh at how dude was fighting.  Yeah the fight was extremely violent and possibly uncalled for but like I said I didn't know the backstory and didn't know if it was an official fight or not. Regardless I wasn't laughing at the violence but everything the dude said and how he fought. Furthermore, I don't need to have respect and if I was in that situation why would I give a *@+! if yall laughed?

Also after checking the other thread the dude did not die http://www.washingtonpost....html?hpid=moreheadlines I don't know why you guys would go off of what other NTers say and continue the trend of being misinformed idiots.

'idiots' huh?

insults really necessary? 

to quote a NT favorite: Fall back.

Have some respect 
smh.gif

smh.gif

hot-damn.jpg

Have some respect 
smh.gif

smh.gif

but still aren't black belts have to have some sort of respect for what they learned? they can't just go beat up anyone they see!

Originally Posted by Club29

'idiots' huh?

insults really necessary? 

to quote a NT favorite: Fall back.
When you're going to tell me I should have respect, claim the man is mentally ill, and then add in the falsehood of the guy dying in a dumpster to invoke some kind of remorse in me for my post when none of that information was given in the OP yes, you're continuing the trend of being a misinformed idiot.
Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

butstill aren't black belts have to have some sort of respect for whatthey learned? they can't just go beat up anyone they see!
Well first off he wasn't beating up anyone he saw. Plus like I said we don't know what transpired for the dude to get such a severe beating and from that beating I'd question if that guy's karate school is official and if they abide to the guidelines of karate. Last I recall you don't go around beating opponents unconscious and continue to do so after they are. For all we know dude could just be training disgruntled middle aged men how to kill and that dude might not even really be an official ranked black belt but just a dude with a black belt on due to ego. It's obvious dude has no respect for the art when he took it that far.

All that aside when entering a fight with anyone you shouldn't assume things are gonna be fine cuz "rules" are set in place or cuz the person your fighting is a professional karate fighter. There's a lot of angry dudes out there who just want to prove a point. I mean I found the other dudes movements and comments in the middle of the fight hilarious especially since he kept the same tone as if he wasn't scared at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that also angered the "black belt"

whether he died or not, the black belt showed no honor, respect, and knowledge of what it means to learn the martial arts. once the man surrendered, it was over.
but yet the black belt felt the need to go on for no apparent reason while they filmed it.

if it were the dojo/studio where i grew up and learned martian arts, dude would have been banned.
but then again, this type of $*%$ wouldn't have gone down like that.

some people are just scum, and this video shows that not all people who study a martial art have the basic principles that the arts teach you.

the man clearly said "I just wish to teach you. I don't wish to hurt you . . . I'm not a fighter."

then carried on to say "You're good".

like damn mother +#*!+% STOP HITTING HIM.

the video had me beyond heated, and i feel sorry for dude. you can tell he was just there trying to enjoy himself and have a good time with the dudes, but clearly they were scumbag $+@#%$@# who took things too far.

first time seeing this......seems like dude got embarassed that this guy was actually giving him some work, so he got frustrated and took it too far
smh.gif

seeing stuff like this gets me heated

i don't buy that he's not dead. they're going off the word of a cop that was most likely buddy-buddy with the dojo owner, with no actual proof that the man was interviewed.. he was killed.

Damn... the guy that was getting beaten was like "It's over, you got it" and the attacker just kicked his head into the ground.

Just terrible
smh.gif

the skinny guy had an incredible stance and some pretty sharp movement.
he was beaten by brute strength.

once the big guy saw that he actually had a technique, he had to get strong.

he should have stopped after he said you got it and gave up, but in a fight, there is no "stop"
he went overboard yes, but i dont think he was in the wrong.

im also desensitized to this stuff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was this in the 80s?

Don't do that anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

This is comedy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hope someone does this to you one day, or someone close to you, then MAYBE you'll feel a lil bit of compassion, you sir deserve a MAJOR
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom