Karate Master beats guy unconscious *WARNING DISTURBING*

Wow...that was way OD.
smh.gif

tbh I don't even blame the black belt I blame the "master" of the dojo for even teaching him that way.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i don't buy that he's not dead. they're going off the word of a cop that was most likely buddy-buddy with the dojo owner, with no actual proof that the man was interviewed.. he was killed.
totally agree 
frown.gif

Honestly some of you dudes been watching too much bloodsport and playing mortal kombat to even try to justify it being right beating another person that bad. It's all jokes and !+@! unless you or a member of you're family were the one getting beaten unconscious and being dragged out of a place with a blood trail. Grow up so you're kids can have a respectable person to look up to. You have you're right to an opinion but c'mon dude, are you serious right now, you must be like 12 years old.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

Honestly some of you dudes been watching too much bloodsport and playing mortal kombat to even try to justify it being right beating another person that bad. It's all jokes and !+@! unless you or a member of you're family were the one getting beaten unconscious and being dragged out of a place with a blood trail. Grow up so you're kids can have a respectable person to look up to. You have you're right to an opinion but c'mon dude, are you serious right now, you must be like 12 years old.

QFT

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

the skinny guy had an incredible stance and some pretty sharp movement.
he was beaten by brute strength.

once the big guy saw that he actually had a technique, he had to get strong.

he should have stopped after he said you got it and gave up, but in a fight, there is no "stop"
he went overboard yes, but i dont think he was in the wrong.

im also desensitized to this stuff.
they were sparring... not fighting.
#%@$ wasn't justified.

Why was the dojo master so calm about this? The guy who beat up the other guy was just frustrated he was getting beaten. And who says "late" about a video filmed in the 80s? Of course it's late..

I knew it was bout to turn bad once I heard the karate "master" yell "Uhh, !$%!+%%%$#+%"
smh.gif

The more i watch this, the more I am disgusted. There was OBVIOUSLY a cover-up. I hope the authorities look further into this crooked-cop business. How we supposed to believe this police officer who said he saw the guy who was beat up in the street with a limp after this incident? Dude look like he suffered minor brain trauma, just a limp? Yeah right.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hope someone does this to you one day, or someone close to you, then MAYBE you'll feel a lil bit of compassion, you sir deserve a MAJOR
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I hope your entire family is eaten by dinosaurs.
smh.gif
%*!%*#$

Damn, that so called Black Belt put everything that it means to hold that title to shame. I hope he got his karma x10

I've seen worse but this is pretty f'd up, those look like some fakeass wanna be karate "black belts"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hope someone does this to you one day, or someone close to you, then MAYBE you'll feel a lil bit of compassion, you sir deserve a MAJOR
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I hope your entire family is eaten by dinosaurs.
smh.gif
%*!%*#$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny how martial arts are usually about self defense and knowing when and when not to fight. Even if those guys are students or masters, they did everything wrong. Those strikes at the end were super unnecessary....but maybe the other guy shouldn't have fought with him and walked off.

its an old-fashioned after hours beat down. had nothing to do with karate if you read the events leading up to the video.

guys an idiot for putting it out there like it would get praise or something.

Back
Top Bottom