Kappa Sigma Asia Prime aka The Racist Rager

I know a bunch of older asian folks who don't have issues with any other ethnicities. If anything they are more racist towards other Asians then they are to hate on whites, blacks, latinos or whatever. (i.e. Japanese hating on Chinese, Viets hating on Cambodians etc) The ones that hold negative feelings towards others are mostly the ones that have been disrespected, discriminated, robbed, or assaulted by other ethnics. They will usually hold a grudge.

As an Asian American ... I ain't eem THAT mad. Waiting for more pics of the party tho :nerd:

I am, too.

Wouldn't mind more shots of the chick squished inbetween dude in the tighty-whities and the staircase. The potential for mass is there.
Me three. I probably would've attended a similar to that in college as long as the girls were looking good :smh:. My university had a large number of Asian students though so that kind of party would've got cancelled quick.

I mean, I wouldn't go, cause my jimmies are slightly rustled by it. But this stuff happens all the time so I'm not really angry/upset at it. People will do what they do. I pray for them that they'll learn what's right and wrong.

older asians low key be racist as hell......they only got love for their own and white people 

younger generation are cool tho

a lot of em hate black folks...which causes the younger ones to love us more :smokin

Yeah, a lot of them hate black people.

>D

I
Asians aren't born racist, bro. You can't just generalize a whole group of people.

Of course not but a lot of their parents teach them this stuff at an early age so they might as well be.

My parents raised me to hate black people, mexicans, whites, and everyone else. Honestly if you're not Asian you might as well die.

Asian POWER ************!

idiot, FOH.

Last edited:
I've had black and white people say the most ignorant things to me but I don't hold it against them. The ones who said something were dumbasses anyway.

Last edited:
Saying asians are racists is no different then saying white people are racist, or blacks, or mexicans, indians, native americans.....I mean the list goes on. Don't tell me asian people are the only that made you uncomfortable? No one race is exempt from giving hate. I am in no damn way shape or form a racist but I have literally been in every scenario where I got hated by all different races, including asians. The thing is, we all have people in our race that exemplify racism but as a whole, you can't say a specific race is racist. It's such a generalized statement.

when I was in college, the whole point of a theme party was strategically picking one that would result in the girls wearing as little clothing as possible. Why pick a theme where yambs are covered up with kimono robes, or the Mexican party where they were all wearing mustaches and ponchos?

that to me is the real misjudgement

I think everyone's racist. I work in the heart of Harlem and most of the older black people are really racist. Jews probably top the list.

If you want to be really technical then only white people can be racist in America because they possess the two criteria (power and privilege). I don't really agree with it but that's the reasoning i've read on the internet over and over on sites like here and tumblr. Tumblr posts on the subject get people really mad.

As an Asian American ... I ain't eem THAT mad. Waiting for more pics of the party tho :nerd:

I am, too.

Wouldn't mind more shots of the chick squished inbetween dude in the tighty-whities and the staircase. The potential for mass is there.
Me three. I probably would've attended a similar to that in college as long as the girls were looking good :smh:. My university had a large number of Asian students though so that kind of party would've got cancelled quick.

I mean, I wouldn't go, cause my jimmies are slightly rustled by it. But this stuff happens all the time so I'm not really angry/upset at it. People will do what they do. I pray for them that they'll learn what's right and wrong.

older asians low key be racist as hell......they only got love for their own and white people 

younger generation are cool tho

a lot of em hate black folks...which causes the younger ones to love us more :smokin

Yeah, a lot of them hate black people.

>D

I
Asians aren't born racist, bro. You can't just generalize a whole group of people.

Of course not but a lot of their parents teach them this stuff at an early age so they might as well be.

My parents raised me to hate black people, mexicans, whites, and everyone else. Honestly if you're not Asian you might as well die.

Asian POWER ************!

idiot, FOH.

I went to a high school that was 80% Asian and an university that was 25% Asian.

My Asian friends themselves would tell me about how a lot of their parents disliked black folks. I wasn't allowed in some of their houses

lol just for lulz, I'd show up to my Asian friend's house and act as stereotypical as possible.

Aye, aye, where the french fries and chicken wings at %$##%$$? Aye yo mama got a phatty.

One of my best friends/neighbors growing up was Korean. His mom used to hook me up with the ill kimchee. :smokin Prejudiced attitudes against black people from many immigrant groups is a reality, I honestly don't think it's any worse amongst Asians. But who knows.

Last edited:
People assume Asians are racist just because of the way they're treated at their stores and restaurants. But these businesses don't treat Asians much better. It's because they don't really care about customer service, they just focus on being fast and cheap.

Last edited:
when I was in college, the whole point of a theme party was strategically picking one that would result in the girls wearing as little clothing as possible. Why pick a theme where yambs are covered up with kimono robes, or the Mexican party where they were all wearing mustaches and ponchos?

that to me is the real misjudgement

This right here.

A smart person would be throwing an Adam & Eve themed party with no males allowed :smokin

Last edited:
I know a bunch of older asian folks who don't have issues with any other ethnicities. If anything they are more racist towards other Asians then they are to hate on whites, blacks, latinos or whatever. (i.e. Japanese hating on Chinese, Viets hating on Cambodians etc) The ones that hold negative feelings towards others are mostly the ones that have been disrespected, discriminated, robbed, or assaulted by other ethnics. They will usually hold a grudge.

Never knew this until my friend's sister who is Vietnamese saw some people playing tennis and said she wanted to play.

So I said why don't you go over there and play then and she said no they're Korean :stoneface:

People assume Asians are racist just because of the way they're treated at their stores and restaurants. But these businesses don't treat Asians much better. It's because they don't really care about customer service, they just focus on being fast and cheap.

View media item 257388

calling a whole entire race racist makes you just as much of a racist as those you are vilifying in the first place.... think people, think

Back
Top Bottom