Kappa Sigma Asia Prime aka The Racist Rager

It's not just the theme of the party but also who's doing it. If it was a random Asian themed party thrown by a bunch of kids, I wouldn't know if they were racist or insensitive...

However, I went to a school with a @#$% load of frats, and many of the "elite" frats (99% rich white dudes with a token Asian or Black dude so that they could claim to be diverse) were full of racists. There were always police reports in the newspapers about Asian/ kids of other ethnicities getting beaten up and chapters being shut down as a result. Honestly the "ethnic" frats/ less popular frats were the only legit organizations; all the other ones were just idiots paying x amount of dollars per year to party and smash sorority girls
I know tons of White dudes like that.

"Oh, i have a black/asian friend so i'm not racist"

What's annoying is when the token defends his white friends just to fit in.

"oh nah, he listens to rap music so he's cool"

"how can he be racist if i'm black and his friend ?"

But still when they get behind a computer they go on rants about how we're subhuman monkeys and how they're better.

Just go on youtube/news sites/espn etc. And see for yourself .

Iono about y'all, but that email had me in tears.  Racism is wrong, but it's hella funny at the same damn time.

As an Asian American ... I ain't eem THAT mad. Waiting for more pics of the party tho :nerd:

I am, too.

Wouldn't mind more shots of the chick squished inbetween dude in the tighty-whities and the staircase. The potential for mass is there.
Me three. I probably would've attended a similar to that in college as long as the girls were looking good :smh:. My university had a large number of Asian students though so that kind of party would've got cancelled quick.

I will never understand why people get their jimmies rustled over "racist" ****. Don't like me because of the color of my skin?!? Fine. I honestly couldn't care less.
When you have people that you go to the same school with who think you're inferior and throw parties like that or ghetto themed, then it is a problem.

Just like the black members on here who say "I ain't eem mad", its stupid for those who are Asian to say so as well. Their faces should be exposed. You're bold enough to portray stereotypes, then you should be bold enough to accept the repercussions.

I'm Asian and I'm not really offended, but I can see where some people would be. That's enough reason in itself for this party not to happen.

When will people finally figure out that these parties will cause unnecessary drama?

I read the article and this frat just got let back on campus? Like how dumb are you? Lay low, dummies.

Im Asian and it ain't even serious.... They just throwing a party.... Weak party at that... Smh n why Asians be always trying to act white??

Dude in the last pic bout to hit dat phatty
pimp.gif
Immediately noticed shawty got some nice cakes.

Photoshop? :nerd:

Smh n why Asians be always trying to act white??

we're a lost, forgotten, self-loathing minority without an identity. if we gravitate towards whites, we'll never be white enough to be truly accepted. if we gravitate towards blacks, we'll never be black enough to be truly accepted.

and for us asian-americans, we'll always be too American to be accepted back home.

Im Asian and it ain't even serious.... They just throwing a party.... Weak party at that... Smh n why Asians be always trying to act white??

because we got hated on when we were trying to act black in the late 90s early 00s. gotta move on to the next..

Why do frat and sorority parties keep doing this, knowing damn well they will get bad publicity for it? :lol:

I
Of course not but a lot of their parents teach them this stuff at an early age so they might as well be.

That's generalizing again. My grandparents had their opinions on some races and had 5 kids and all of them turned out fine had have no opinion on any race at all. Within my family alone, we have tons of interracial relationships. Maybe it has to do with all of us being raised in the Bay Area because honestly, I don't see how people can be racist out here at all seeing how it is a melting pot out here.

I
Asians aren't born racist, bro. You can't just generalize a whole group of people.

Of course not but a lot of their parents teach them this stuff at an early age so they might as well be.
Goddaam :lol:
I'm sorry for you're horrible experiences with Asian people, I'm assuming that they were with parents who were immigrants and were completely isolated with every culture but their own. My parents were a little discriminatory and had stereotypical notions about EVERYONE when they first came to America. That changed thankfully over time.

If only we all in America weren't brought up in the europen historic view there might be less racial tension.. I mean if you think about its been mostly white people and how they have made this nation when us minorities especially Blacks(African americans?) have not been truly included with all of our different contributions

older asians low key be racist as hell......they only got love for their own and white people 

younger generation are cool tho

Back
Top Bottom