Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
71%2B9Wfn8z7L._SL1500_.jpg

couple of frisbees in da middle.
This can’t be life is also fire.

Ye buggin out :lol:

He's not wrong though. Especially if for all this time he hasn't been getting paid what he's owed.

Reactions: wr
Ye buggin out :lol:

He's not wrong though. Especially if for all this time he hasn't been getting paid what he's owed.
Yeah i'd wait to actually see his claim before saying that. I'm sure he signed a contract and was paid for his contributions.

In about 10 years jay will be forgotten since his music is only on whack *** tidal.
Even now the new generation don’t give a rats *** about him or bey lol

Don't know if he received terrific legal advice: that pure opinion-based lawsuit. How can his work on The Blueprint be determined as the legitimate or main causal factor in any rise Jay Z had in record sales?

The other separate grievance concerning EMI in the lawsuit - Ye may have legitimate grounds for, I don't know. The first article posted in this thread goes on to say most of the whole lawsuit obtained was redacted.

MOST of the lawsuit was redacted so questioning its merits knowing what we know is... conjecture.

Literally best intro of all time, wonder what happened to Just Blaze.

Same thing that happened to Clue.

Y’all ever check Just Blaze’s social media accounts?

I haven’t in over a year but I was wondering what happened to him a while back.

From what I can tell:

- at one point he was touring for a long stretch to sold out shows

- if you ever heard any of his interviews or podcasts, dude is EXTREMELY intelligent and money savvy— he often tells stories about how in the Roc glory days he’d be competing to be the best dressed in the studio with all types of wild throw back jerseys and jewelry and what have you... until he realized the real win was just owning his publishing and stacking for the long run.

- another thing I noticed about him was that he’s always on vacay somewhere nice

I think it’s safe to say Just Blaze is good and he’s just not working in rap circles anymore.

clue got a day job at power 105 weekdays @ 6pm

Clue was hot, but he doesn’t have the prod credits Just has. But yeah clue is doing just fine.

This can’t be life is also fire.

Stick 2 the Script will forever be one of my favorites.

To be clear:

"Jay-Z sold his share in Roc-A-Fella back in 2004 and no longer has any involvement in the company. A source close to Kanye makes it clear, there's absolutely NO beef with Jay in filing the new docs. "

-TMZ

In about 10 years jay will be forgotten since his music is only on whack *** tidal.
Even now the new generation don’t give a rats *** about him or bey lol
My boy, go sit down somewhere and fast, you drunk and it seems like you’ve already hit your head I don’t want you to do it again

It’s the legend curse b :lol:

You make a couple 10/10 albums and people scoff when you come with that 7/10 :lol:
At that point in time Ol Man Jigga had zero 10/10 albums.
The irony here of course is that Jay made Kanye famous.
:rofl:

Bruh what?

Jay didnt even want to put Kanye on.

Dame made Kanye famous. This is well documented.

If it was up to Jay all Kanye would've ever been was a producer.

Vol 3 and Dynasty both fire. Vol 3 got a little too much pop influence and Dynasty gotta good 3-4 songs that can go.

Would love to have seen Kanye when he heard that Game snippet.

Back
Top Bottom