[[ KanYe West/Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" Tour (Tour Canceled. Confirmed.) ]]

the hell is going on in that promo vid.....i feel like theres no doubt this *%+ is gonna be weird, but i cant pass up going bc i been waiting for dude to goback out on tour
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

the hell is going on in that promo vid.....i feel like theres no doubt this *%+ is gonna be weird, but i cant pass up going bc i been waiting for dude to go back out on tour
laugh.gif
When I saw that promo video I was like
alien.gif

what the heck did I just watch
laugh.gif

damn...couldn't find any lowers, not really trying to deal with standing general admission especially since I'm taking the lady...just copped twouppers for the SJ show...

88 keys posted on his twitter (supposedly):

"EARLIER TODAY HARLEM GOT A GOOD (LOUD) DOSAGE OF K.W.'S NEXT ALBUM....AND NONE WAS THE WISE *HA*

HIS NEW MUSIC BANGS!"

to me this sounds like kanye will be sharing some new tracks during this tour liek he did last time while making 808s, but dude wont be singing....

is it a center stage for every show?? whos hittin up phx?

and please tell me that gaga is opening for kanye?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Franky 9

88 keys posted on his twitter (supposedly):

"EARLIER TODAY HARLEM GOT A GOOD (LOUD) DOSAGE OF K.W.'S NEXT ALBUM....AND NONE WAS THE WISE *HA*

HIS NEW MUSIC BANGS!"

to me this sounds like kanye will be sharing some new tracks during this tour liek he did last time while making 808s, but dude wont be singing....
cant wait to hear his new stuff, I hope its similar to graduation stuff
pimp.gif

yooooooooo

i got 2 sets of tickets for sale to the ANAHEIM show....

2 general admission floor tickets
2 lower lodge seats (206 section)....

lookin to sell them for sticker price so if you interested. holla

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

So how does the pre-sale work? Do you have to sign-up for famekills.com or sign-up and pay the membership fee too?
nerd.gif
When these go on sale to the general public do youguys think there sellin out right away?

i asked this before but is anyone able to see the actual floorplans for the US shows? I've see some of you post screenshots but I'm not seeing any onmy comp.....i just get the option to select from a list of stadium set ups

the show i want to go to is coming up next week and before I buy tickets I want to know for sure that the stage is going to be set up in the center. I'dhate to buy some that I think would be decent then the show comes and they end up with a regular stage all the way on the other side of the building
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

i asked this before but is anyone able to see the actual floorplans for the US shows? I've see some of you post screenshots but I'm not seeing any on my comp.....i just get the option to select from a list of stadium set ups

the show i want to go to is coming up next week and before I buy tickets I want to know for sure that the stage is going to be set up in the center. I'd hate to buy some that I think would be decent then the show comes and they end up with a regular stage all the way on the other side of the building
laugh.gif

Yeah, Ticketmaster updated their site with final floor plan. GA VIP was moved closer to the Lower Level sections and GA VIP will now have couch accomodations.

The stage runs the entire length of the floor. With GA on both sides. Very unusual stage set up. Should be
pimp.gif
though.

Stage is a rectangular traverse. (Arena sized runway)

Show concept: Ye/GaGa battling. Ye on one side of the stage trying to attain what GaGa has. (Humility) GaGa on the other sidetrying to attain what KanYe has. (The Fame)

All Ye hits performed. All GaGa hits performed. (Obvious right?) Plus duets. (Obvious again?) And new material aswell.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Show concept: Ye/GaGa battling. Ye on one side of the stage trying to attain what GaGa has. (Humility) GaGa on the other side trying to attain what KanYe has. (The Fame)

All Ye hits performed. All GaGa hits performed. (Obvious right?) Plus duets. (Obvious again?) And new material as well.
$%@!*!* heroin dope.

i'm going. thanks for that post.

Show concept: Ye/GaGa battling. Ye on one side of the stage trying to attain what GaGa has. (Humility) GaGa on the other side trying to attain what KanYe has. (The Fame)

All Ye hits performed. All GaGa hits performed. (Obvious right?) Plus duets. (Obvious again?) And new material as well.

laugh.gif
my dude always comes with the exclusive 'Ye info...

I was just coming in to post this...I cant freaking wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ I'm pretty sure GA is standing for every venue.

I have a dilemma . . .

I'm not quite 21 yet, so are the V.I.P. tickets really worth it? I know the private bar is one of thebigger perks for V.I.P., so would I be better off just saving a few benji's and go with a lower level seat or GA Floor?

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ I'm pretty sure GA is standing for every venue.

I have a dilemma . . .

I'm not quite 21 yet, so are the V.I.P. tickets really worth it? I know the private bar is one of the bigger perks for V.I.P., so would I be better off just saving a few benji's and go with a lower level seat or GA Floor?
Son even if you are 21+, VIP prices don't seem worth it! GA or LL seats (you can go back and forth from your seat w/o problems and still seethe show from a good view).

Back to my question, I been to a ton of shows and I understand GA is generally standing but the weird thing about this one, once I got confirmation and readthe details it states:

Section GAFLR
Row GA2
Seats 11 - 14

BTW, called ticketmaster to ask, they didn't know either... claim they will find out and call me back with an answer.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom