[[ KanYe West/Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" Tour (Tour Canceled. Confirmed.) ]]

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Yo what were the prices?? I was gonna go in either Norfolk (which i expected to be cheaper) or wait till school break and go back home to NYC (Nassau Coliseum
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Nosebleed=39.50
Far Back=70
Close but not that close=100
GA Floor=120
VIP Floor=500

And thats w/o fees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Word is that it was canceled due to 'creative differences'

Hell outta here. You been working on this tour for months and barely come to this conclusion.

Excuses.
Kanye cancelled this. straight up. dude is obviously going through alot and it caught up to him...Gaga had NOTHING to do with this everyone knows damn well she was hyped as hell to get on this tour, opportunity of a lifetime for her...
So this would have been bigger than an international tour that she sold out in every city across Europe and Asia?
did you see some of the venues she was playing at? last time she was here she played House of Blues. $*#$ yeah it would be bigger the hell kinda question is that?
Shut your dumb !$+ up. Most of her fanbase is international. Her international tour was bigger than anything that she can/will do in the states. %%!@ outta here.
Umm did you understand what he typed?
He said Gaga/Kanye>>>>>>Gaga International
Not Gaga stateside>>Gaga International

Look what all these whiny %!#+$!* done did.
smh.gif

I hope Yeezy bounces back from this, and brings N*E*R*D back on stage with him.

she kinda alluded to the fact that kanye's excuse was he wanted to take time off by saying she wasn't

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Word is that it was canceled due to 'creative differences'

Hell outta here. You been working on this tour for months and barely come to this conclusion.

Excuses.
Kanye cancelled this. straight up. dude is obviously going through alot and it caught up to him...Gaga had NOTHING to do with this everyone knows damn well she was hyped as hell to get on this tour, opportunity of a lifetime for her...
So this would have been bigger than an international tour that she sold out in every city across Europe and Asia?
did you see some of the venues she was playing at? last time she was here she played House of Blues. $*#$ yeah it would be bigger the hell kinda question is that?
Shut your dumb !$+ up. Most of her fanbase is international. Her international tour was bigger than anything that she can/will do in the states. %%!@ outta here.
oh really? I'M THE %@+#$@$? why don't you give me a show she played in the UK that would be bigger than ANY SHOW OF THIS TOUR. She playedFESTIVALS this summer, how the #!#% can you judge her success over there based on festivals? %!%@#

i was looking forward to going to this tour but oh well that's life i suppose. wonder what the real story was

Idk about you guys but I went and returned my tickets, and got ALL OF MY MONEY back including fees and what not!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i wonder if what 50 said on hot 97 had anything to do with the cancellation
You really think he cares what 50 said? 50 been sending those shots.

lol. dudes acting like kayne been using the auto-tune his whole damn career? his first album was a classic with no autotune at all. he did ONE album with itand last i checked, that album was damn good too.
dont forget about all the beats he has done for ur favorite rapper, rappers.

kayne is and will always be better then lady gaga. by LIGHTYEARS. word to buzz.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Sucks for those not getting the $40 Registration Fee and those TM fees refunded.
For anyone still waiting on the refund, for the record I did get "all" my money back, including the $40 pre-sale too. Only thing Ididn't get back (and won't bother complaining) is $5.60 for "order processing" and for the record, I had selected "free delivery",so no worries on that end. My biggest concern was that $40.

Back
Top Bottom