[[ KanYe West/Lady GaGa "Fame Kills" Tour (Tour Canceled. Confirmed.) ]]

I didn't get no club membership Im going to wait for them to go on sale for everyone
Im out here in W.Phx so Im going to be attending the tour opening show..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

so can i ask now for a PM please?
ohwell.gif

i missed out last time around (gitd) cause it was my high school graduation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^Will the codes be posted in here?
nerd.gif

hopefully not. PM's guys. PM's. be respectful and get them to the people who deserve them. no lurkers...
PJ, you know we do.
happy.gif

If I can scrape some codes first, you're my go to man.
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure that during GITD the fanclub had personalized presale codes that can only be used once and gave access to better seats than the otherpresales.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Any heads going to the chicago show?

Still on the fence?.
naw, been pretty much waiting for a real verification that the show was happening.
laugh.gif

aint tryna pay the 45 for the presale but tryna get the best seat outside of the 300$ joints.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I'm pretty sure that during GITD the fanclub had personalized presale codes that can only be used once and gave access to better seats than the other presales.

All I know is I got my tickets for GITD like 2-3 weeks before the show for 100$ and I was sittin in the 300 section at the garden. You guys dont think thesetickets are gonna sell out right away right?

yo, u kno i be trying to get them fame kills passcodes and passin em out to pm and lyricalj just like i did for the GITD... but if you guys get them early hitme up.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I'm pretty sure that during GITD the fanclub had personalized presale codes that can only be used once and gave access to better seats than the other presales.

thats what i thought. i would think they KNOW they would leak, so making them personalized would be better for the "members"

but ticket prices still have me
grin.gif
. + paying that much for lady gaga tobore me....
laugh.gif

For some reason I can't get into this tour, I went to Glow In The Dark in LA snuck down to the front row and saw one of the best shows in the world. Butthat was pre 808's and I'm not knockin 808's but I can't see myself going to a Ye' concert thats gonna be a lot of singing and what not,not to mention Lady Gaga, I really don't care about her. If I'm going to see Ye' in a concert I wanna hear some rap %*%*...I'm sure it will bedope though. Can't wait to see the set designs and all the flyers and everything.

NVM on sale tuesday dang ive been waiting on this for a while, im glad ticket prices arent too bad

Back
Top Bottom