Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Okay well if people are so overwhelmingly not accepting these ideas or agreeing with them, and the general consensus is that he's misinformed, crazy & on drugs.... how is the same crowd of people telling me that man's words are somehow a big detriment to black society. Why continue to acknowledge & give attention to an opinion that is wrong and "dangerous". What purpose does that serve? outside of just being in a circle jerk of i hate Kanye?

What purpose does it serve to renounce rhetoric that has the potential for harm? There's no way that's a serious question

it's mind numbingly stupid that someone who the majority of people claim is out of his mind, to somehow keep drawing your attention, time & words every time he says something similarly stupid. Do you know what level of idiot gets their emotions fiddled with by a "crazy" person?

Is groupie-ism an emotion?

What purpose does it serve to renounce rhetoric that has the potential for harm? There's no way that's a serious question

Is groupie-ism an emotion?

AGAIN WHO IS ACCEPTING THIS RHETORIC when the person spreading it, is being looked at as crazy & on meds.... where are these people in the black community that are changing their political stances based off a Kanye rant... celebrities spread ridiculous rhetoric daily, doesn't exactly set the world ablaze.

and from the looks of things for me to be the "stan" a lot of ****** in here took Kanye way more serious than me. dudes in here sounding like their drunk uncle disappointed them again.

LOL @ the INFLUENCE police

6BBAB16C-2A5C-44B8-920F-DEB0083F6CF4.gif

its beyond pathetic, analyzing and picking apart this clowns every move

too bad we cant get this same energy towards healing the black community, instead we gotta stop Kanye as if it ******* matters

I mentioned in a couple threads that I listen to the Karen Hunter. She not only hosts the show but she’s published/co written hundreds of books, one of them being with Kanye’s mom Donda. She’s mentioned on more than one occasion that being the only child of an older mom he was spoiled and doted on by her and he’s been incorrigible by anyone but his mother since childhood. Add that he doesn’t read and isn’t well informed but is also a a major narcissist. The fact that him and trump are vibing isn’t a coincidence they’ve got the same exact personality type so they feed off of each other. At the end of the Kanye would rather believe he’s being persuecured the same way Donald trump is instead of being taught why he’s wrong.

^ Kanye is a trump stan but I don't get the feeling that trump gives af about kanye anymore than he does Jim brown or Frederick Douglas. I don't think they vibe or feed off each other. It's just kanye sucking ****

I think Trump likes Kanye for no other reason than because Kanye compliments him and vice versa. They’re both incorrigible narcissists. Every account of Donald trump speaks to him wanting validation from anyone with money power and influence. Regardless of whether or not he respects them personally.

Last edited:
i've gotten no direct answers to those questions,
Stop lying dude. Just stop. An article was posted. I knew you weren't gonna read it anyway, some I quoted so excerpts.

Now I know why you like Koonye: just like him, you don't wanna read, and you pretend not to hear the other side.

Kanye a genius.

****ing like Nat Turner only to free us.

He’s right about Larry Hoover

He’s right about the 13th amendment

He’s right about slavery is a choice

He’s right about Chicago Youth needing jobs.

Even if it’s not the kids, if the parents have jobs, the kids will be in a better position.

He might pull the biggest move in black history ever!

fu*k Obama. He didn’t do sh*t for Chicago. Obama was the president for the LBGT community.

Obama wasn’t tryna bear anything Ye was saying about improving Chicago.

Trump is listening to him. He got the voice.

Don’t judge until we see the end result.

He might Be sacrificing his career for us.

Sit back and watch, don’t react.

Art of war.....

Think...

Kanye a genius.

****ing like Nat Turner only to free us.

He’s right about Larry Hoover

He’s right about the 13th amendment

He’s right about slavery is a choice

He’s right about Chicago Youth needing jobs.

Even if it’s not the kids, if the parents have jobs, the kids will be in a better position.

He might pull the biggest move in black history ever!

fu*k Obama. He didn’t do sh*t for Chicago. Obama was the president for the LBGT community.

Obama wasn’t tryna bear anything Ye was saying about improving Chicago.

Trump is listening to him. He got the voice.

Don’t judge until we see the end result.

He might Be sacrificing his career for us.

Sit back and watch, don’t react.

Art of war.....

Think...
who wrote this trash :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom