Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

This was always going to be the end point. They are partners. And it is obviously at Thiel’s direction. Tweet from 4 years ago…

All of it. From Rogan. Zuckerberg. Elon. Bannon. Trump. Candace Owens. The “IDW”. YouTube, Twitter. FB. Rumble, Parler etc etc. The wild senate candidates and congressmen, funded by Thiel and his cohorts. All of it.

3A338D13-3FB8-488C-B0C1-FBE55C4276B4.jpeg

:lol: I think it's funny the conspiracy dudes won't put real dots together like this but instead fall for these bad actors exploits and programming.

I'm just asking a question. It's not even specifically about drake, it just reminded me of how tmz cut kanye's antisemitic comments and felt comfortable leaving the rest of the nonsense. Kinda goes back to what I was saying about antisemitism being in a different class than other forms of racism and bigotry. Maybe even subconsciously
I think you're off base on this. A person of a race/religion being critical of his own race/religion isn't ever going to catch the criticism that a person lashing out toward another race/religion will. Herschel Walker can say some foul **** toward black men and it's not going to get near the response as it would if it came from a white man. Herschel will get criticized, the white guy would be labeled a racist, and rightfully so. That's just the way it is.

nor is his antisemetic comments wiped off the internet. He may be banned for breaking TOS from instagram and twitter. But you equating platforms following their own TOS, to TMZ editing their own content. two different things.

Im not going to argue about the existence of grand jewish conspiracy / censorship. If that's what you believe , there are websites and forums with many likeminded individuals that share your beliefs.

They unfortunately will not get anything. The court will have to prove that harm came to them directly as a result of Kanye's words on DrinkChamp. To be honest, they would've had a better chance suing Candance Owens and Daily Wire for coming up with that documentary.

Once again, they would have to prove that that documentary directly harmed them, ie slander / loss of job / financial hardship.

nor is his antisemetic comments wiped off the internet. He may be banned for breaking TOS from instagram and twitter. But you equating platforms following their own TOS, to TMZ editing their own content. two different things.

Im not going to argue about the existence of grand jewish conspiracy / censorship. If that's what you believe , there are websites and forums with many likeminded individuals that share your beliefs.

Again, he's black. That's always going to be viewed differently.

yeah i agree

The court will have to prove that harm came to them directly as a result of Kanye's words on DrinkChamp
I'm sure they can produce some vitriol and threats filled mail they got/will get ever since the interview airing, the ones saying "even kanye west,arguably the greatest American black man said...."

They unfortunately will not get anything. The court will have to prove that harm came to them directly as a result of Kanye's words on DrinkChamp. To be honest, they would've had a better chance suing Candance Owens and Daily Wire for coming up with that documentary.

Once again, they would have to prove that that documentary directly harmed them, ie slander / loss of job / financial hardship.

What about the countless conservatives who have said the same thing Kanye said for the past two years ?

What he said is awful absolutely, and others have been saying the same thing since it happened.

LIke I said, it would be their burden to PROVE IN COURT that what Kanye said on DrinkChamps DIRECTLY impacted them.
Kanye's lawyers will just point to all the other conservatives out there thats been saying the same garbage.

Haven’t heard Ian Conor’s name in years
Not since he made that post of him and ye rereleasing the pastelle jackets

Those lawyers rinsed the Floyd family. That lawsuit is going nowhere.
You can't defame a dead person, legally speaking.
Don't have to defame a dead person to be held liable to their family, the victims. See Alex Jones. Granted his went on for a decade, not a one time comment, so not really comparable. I'd love for all these conspiracy theory whacks to end up broke af for spreading their ******** though, Kanye included. Spread hateful lies, get held accountable. Would be awesome.

Don't have to defame a dead person to be held liable to their family, the victims. See Alex Jones. Granted his went on for a decade, not a one time comment, so not really comparable. I'd love for all these conspiracy theory whacks to end up broke af for spreading their bull**** though, Kanye included. Spread hateful lies, get held accountable. Would be awesome.
Alex Jones defamed the parents by calling the parents crisis actors/conspirators in the so-called hoax, that's where the defamation came in. That's why they won.

Don't have to defame a dead person to be held liable to their family, the victims. See Alex Jones. Granted his went on for a decade, not a one time comment, so not really comparable. I'd love for all these conspiracy theory whacks to end up broke af for spreading their bull**** though, Kanye included. Spread hateful lies, get held accountable. Would be awesome.
Not the same though
Jones supporters would literally harass the parents of the children of parkland - calling them - pulling up to their homes and places of work - some even got violent with them
Some were even arrested urinating on their graves

I don’t think this case his child’s mother filed goes anywhere

Just guessing here, but I think the family just wants to get Ye's attention to try to make him stop

Doubt this goes anywhere, but I don't blame them for being highly upset over this, and trying something.

Ye spreading that nonsense was disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom