Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

A while ago I remember seeing a story where a bunch of white kids wore "White Lives Matter" shirts on their last day of high school

If they felt comfortable wearing it then, they will feel even more emboldened now that they have one of the most famous black people on the planet telling them it's okay

And the appeal to be “edgy” and outright “racist” these days is through the roof for that very specific demographic.

They will for sure cop

1666028670188.png

1666029025828.png

1666029086621.png

Kanye is going to officially start his own religion and make all his followers join his new platform. This will probably breathe life into it for a while.

Why join. Any good stuff off the platform ends up on twitter.

Hence truth social is failing. When trump writes something it’s posted on twitter and discussed there.

Oh and conservatives want to own the libs. They want the discourse. Ain’t no one interested in just an echo chamber where the libs can’t get triggered.

They always come back to twitter.

You not going to see 15 - 25 year old middle American youth wearing that.

Racist people actually don’t want to be seen as racist. Hence kayne and Candice have to openly advocate for them.

Also, those white kids ain’t wearing them equivalent shirt of the N word. They going to flipped in these streets.
You're 0-3 on this post, champ. Which America do you live in? Cause the one EYE live in, they're already doing/going to do all of the above

Wouldn’t people still be able to go directly to the site tho? It’s not like you NEED a phone to be on social media.

Ease of access is a direct lever that affects mass adoption. If the user base is less, then the amount of ad revenue goes down. Now, that's not to say that it can't be moderately successful...if the user base is small but they support the platform, then it can be salvageable.

I remember what it was like to watch someone destroy their life.

I cannot imagine what it would be like if their was some evil snake like Candace Ownes,
profiting off it, shucking a jiving while adding fuel to the fire.

I can't describe the contempt I have for her
This is truly sick and twisted evil ****

I can't imagine what Kim and the rest of his family thinks about this.

Musk gonna laughing and smile in Ye's face while he destroys his life even more.

Nasty

Been 6 years since J.Cole rapped about Kanye's downfall. Only thing that has changed is that he got worse friends and more committed yes men.

This was always going to be the end point. They are partners. And it is obviously at Thiel’s direction. Tweet from 4 years ago…

All of it. From Rogan. Zuckerberg. Elon. Bannon. Trump. Candace Owens. The “IDW”. YouTube, Twitter. FB. Rumble, Parler etc etc. The wild senate candidates and congressmen, funded by Thiel and his cohorts. All of it.

3A338D13-3FB8-488C-B0C1-FBE55C4276B4.jpeg

Musk gonna laughing and smile in Ye's face while he destroys his life even more.

Nasty

Been 6 years since J.Cole rapped about Kanye's downfall. Only thing that has changed is that he got worse friends and more committed yes men.

These dudes are really proud of flexing their insecurities lol

They’re so desperate for attention :lol:

Back
Top Bottom