Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I just find it funny When famous democrats from hollywood and sports speak out about their views/thoughts it hollywood elite talking about stuff they shouldnt, that they should do what they get paid to do and leave politics alone but when its conservative famous person speaking its freedom of speech and their god given right. comical

tucker made this point a million times and now he has kanye on? comical

where is that chick that told lebron to shutup and dribble?

does kanye have any other family in his life to remind him that his mother would be sooooooo disappointed in him

A while ago I remember seeing a story where a bunch of white kids wore "White Lives Matter" shirts on their last day of high school

If they felt comfortable wearing it then, they will feel even more emboldened now that they have one of the most famous black people on the planet telling them it's okay

That’s not enough for them to mass produce that ish. Production takes hella money. Even on that TS make to order stuff. If they don’t get enough orders they would cancel. Getting some fridge white kids to buy it sure im not saying he won’t get customers. Not enough to legit mass produce it.

Trust if there was an enough customers they would been make it. As of now his ish would sell at trump rallies and fridge online market places.

A few I wanna shock the world people can’t drive a brand. He will see when that ish sits or people get clowned wearing it.

I just find it funny When famous democrats from hollywood and sports speak out about their views/thoughts it hollywood elite talking about stuff they shouldnt, that they should do what they get paid to do and leave politics alone but when its conservative famous person speaking its freedom of speech and their god given right. comical

tucker made this point a million times and now he has kanye on? comical

where is that chick that told lebron to shutup and dribble?

does kanye have any other family in his life to remind him that his mother would be sooooooo disappointed in him

Sometimes they ain’t even democrats they just be speaking up about social issues

Like police shooting
Women’s right to choose
Income inequality
Feeding kids. (Check Wisconsin)

The right demonizes them about being woke. I’m like I doubt all those Hollywood types are progressive they just like damn homie you don’t gotta he a demon.

We really thought a kimmy was going to take down ye.

Little did we know Candice is ripping and milking him for everything. Crazy

is it really on candace owens for manipulating kanye or is kanye just a dumbass cause he got manipulated by candace?
we knew who she was. this is the whole republican party. this is what they do.
also, i've seen this similarly nasty deflection where people are blaming kim for kanye's downfall. i don't put it on anyone but kanye. grown *** man made his own decisions.

kanye always said he didn't smoke but i actually think that might help him a lot. it would probably calm his *** down

1666034328725.png

:lol:

is it really on candace owens for manipulating kanye or is kanye just a dumbass cause he got manipulated by candace?
we knew who she was. this is the whole republican party. this is what they do.
also, i've seen this similarly nasty deflection where people are blaming kim for kanye's downfall. i don't put it on anyone but kanye. grown *** man made his own decisions.

kanye always said he didn't smoke but i actually think that might help him a lot. it would probably calm his *** down
I can see ye stans using Candace Owen's control over him as copium

Kanye is going to officially start his own religion and make all his followers join his new platform. This will probably breathe life into it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom