Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

History has a weird way of repeating itself....

C6DA003F-1C7E-4501-A4C0-BD625EDD07C3.jpeg

im sure its just a coincidence

or maybe lyor was actually throwing up big B’s...maybe he’s trying to tell Lucian’s rainbow haired friend to “check in”...

Big B’s and a few C’s...

Na my G. I'm deleting Uncle Tom's discography since he wants to align himself with bigotry.

I'm glad I never purchase his ugly *** shoes neither.

Damn, I feel bad for the kids who are stuck being raised by an entirely anti-black family. Never really expected him to be a voice of black empowerment for them but now you know for sure that he won’t be checking her side for saying and doing slick ****.

I guess all you niketalk liberals will be dumping your Kanye cd’s plus your nike and adidas yeezys
“If you don’t like trump you must be liberal”

Yeah.... OR... against racists, sexists, religious bias, religious extremism,..... the list goes on.

But yes, anyone with self respect should throw his shoes in the trash.

And yes, extremely clear this is all a stunt to sell music.

I'll forever look sideways at anyone who thinks this is a bad thing.
More so the term “conservative”. What do they want to conserve? Look back to the laws of the past and tell me what was prominent during thoughs times. Exactly what was worth conserving?

They fight against progression and logical/ethical change. When EVER is that bad??

Last edited:
“Group think” has always been a stupid catch phrase conservatives use. Like “haha you just think women should be able to work because everyone else does” or “oooo look at you wanting to allow everyone to practice the religion of their choice safely. You must think you’re sooooo cool now” or even “racial equality?? Lol you only want that because it’s the hip thing to say now!”.

LOL, prejudice idiots

Chance has a point. A very great point.

A lot of good concepts/points/conversations being had but the conversation goes to being silly when you have Trump and bigoted troll and a ***** trying to sell albums and stay trending at the top of it.

Chance has a point. A very great point.

A lot of good concepts/points/conversations being had but the conversation goes to being silly when you have Trump and bigoted troll and a ***** trying to sell albums and stay trending at the top of it.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I mean, this is the same dude that goes on rants begging for white validation.

what in the ****?

CYHI probably has no idea how bills get passed. That is why Trump's buffoonery works on contrarians, and folk believes the "Obama did not care, give Trump a chance". Lack of knowledge of basic civics really does some dudes in. If you think a Republican Congress gonna be strong on civil rights and economic justice, you are crazy. Anyone paying attention to politics can tell Trump is a massive step backward from Obama. Bush destroyed much of the Civil Rights agencies in the federal government. Obama rebuilt them. Trump destroyed them even faster.

And what does being Democrat have to do with this. People do not want to Kanye not to support a vile bigot, no one is saying he has to be a Democrat. And just wish these people would learn some damn history as to why black people vote like they do.

Spolier: Civil Rights passed, the Dems decided to follow through with the spirit of the bills, the GOP decided to turn racist for votes. The black vote split 60-40 in 1960, the next election was right after the passing of the Civil Rights Act, the GOP nominates a bigot who was against it. Black people, even black republicans, rebuke the Republican Party. Then the GOP starts the racist southern strategy and alienates black folk for decades.

Last edited:
kissing *** of the same administration that said his music wasn't "traditionally American" enough to perform at the inauguration

Kanye used to want to see black people in higher positions in the arts and technology
then it turned to just wanting himself in those positions now it's full on just him wanting white people's acceptance :smh:

Back
Top Bottom